How many servers will be left after transfer...?

deusBAAL

I looked at the English EU servers...

The Red Eclipse (PVE) has 9 origin servers assigned now and is the ONLY EU english PVE destination server so far! (as far as I could tell)

Tomb of Freedon Nadd (PVP) has 14 origin servers assigned now.

Since the number 4 PVE EU english server (according to torstatus.net) already got flagged as origin server for Red Eclipse:

Optimistically I would say there gonna be no more than 3 populated EU English PVE servers left. :S

I looked at the English EU servers...

The Red Eclipse (PVE) has 9 origin servers assigned now and is the ONLY EU english PVE destination server so far! (as far as I could tell)

Tomb of Freedon Nadd (PVP) has 14 origin servers assigned now.

Since the number 4 PVE EU english server (according to torstatus.net) already got flagged as origin server for Red Eclipse:

Optimistically I would say there gonna be no more than 3 populated EU English PVE servers left. :S

im betting probably around 5 for each eu and na

Oh yeah. The game is screwed. They would be lucky if they have 500K subs left right now.

I was in the beta for about 6 months and we reported the game wasn't ready for release. This is what happens when

Company doesn't listened to its testers :)

I was in the beta for about 6 months and we reported the game wasn't ready for release. This is what happens when

Company doesn't listened to its testers :)

You do also know though that there were alot of people who were beta testing jsut screaming realease teh game now.. now now now now i want it now...

and they didnt even care to test the game they wanted to see how far they could get.. that was their goal..

im not saying bioware didnt muck stuff up. they did.. but alot of the testers I saw used that time as a demo of the game, not to test it, if they had done a more throughough job we might not be so bad off:P

Probably 4 EU servers (Red Eclipse + Freedon Nadd + the german and the french one) and 4-5 US. In my opinion this is a good thing, I would rather have everyone play on a few servers that are always with standard-heavy population then have dozens of dead servers.

I used to play on Trayus Academy and haven't logged in for more then a month since my server was completely dead. Yesterday when I saw I could transfer to Nadd, I resubscribed and transfered :D

Probably 4 EU servers (Red Eclipse + Freedon Nadd + the german and the french one) and 4-5 US. In my opinion this is a good thing, I would rather have everyone play on a few servers that are always with standard-heavy population then have dozens of dead servers.

I used to play on Trayus Academy and haven't logged in for more then a month since my server was completely dead. Yesterday when I saw I could transfer to Nadd, I resubscribed and transfered :D

I'm guessing that there will be an RP server for every region as well. So that's 7 EU servers.

Edit: make that 9, all 3 server types will be available for English, French and German, no doubt.

Edited by Sauska

I'm guessing that there will be an RP server for every region as well. So that's 7 EU servers.

Edit: make that 9, all 3 server types will be available for English, French and German, no doubt.

Actually there r 4 server types: PVE, PVP, RP-PVE and RP-PVP

With 3 languages in EU there will be a at least 12 EU servers left on the list.

US got 2 zones, so its at least 6 servers, but I doubt it ever gonna be that few servers over there.

ASIAN is running 3 servers now (no RP-PVP) and as far as I know those are full. (seen someone rage here because he couldnt transfer to his Aussie server because it was full and locked)