Battlemaster and War hero bonuses.

JayEmmKay

BM - shell only, you could replace everything in it and bonuses will remain on the empty shell. There is no way to transfer these

WH - armoring carries the bonus. Move it anywhere and the shell will lose the bonus while the new piece will gain it.

BM carries the set bonus in the shell, removing these mods will not transfer any set bonus into other pieces of gear. WH carries the set bonus in its armoring so if you transfer it to another piece of gear it will carry the bonus with it. Keep in mind you need the corresponding piece of gear meaning if you take the armoring out of a set of gloves on any armor it can only go to another set of gloves, mods and enhancements can transfer to anything.

So there's no point in getting Augmented Orange gear until you have the original WH piece then?

I was under the impression you could take BM armouring out and put it into Augmented Orange gear.

Yes, there is no point , ESP considering the patch is next Tuesday and you will be able to aug anything.

Edited by Bpotux

Very disappointing that BM set bonuses stay with the shell. It means that EVERY ALT we level is stuck with a cookie cutter look until they get WH gear. Going to suck it up and transfer the mods anyway without the set bonus when I ding to 50. But BW is not scoring points with me on that. Runs counter to everything else they've done with the ability to keep the look you want.