The next large PVP East Server Speculation Thread

Koenig-O-Riain

Yes they are twice...the deal is pub groups have no desire to que against pre-mades which makes up you whole population on fleet.

lol...just to be clear. We have just as much trouble doing Pub versus Pub..... but I see very few 8 man pre-mades...but it looks like that because there is a core set of 20 or so that randomly get grouped together whenever 'something' pops. So the pre-mades are really a rotating pug group but since we are always playing against each other we certainly get to know how to work together even if it is a virtual pre-made

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was busy last night but Anchorhead had over 100 level 50 imps online 2 nights ago and normally has short or instant queues during prime time. Before D3 you could get games in the early morning (10AM) through the very late evening (5AM), now it's more like 3 in the afternoon til like 3AM.

A lot of the last 19 low pop servers are claiming to have 10 to 30 players on during prime time, merging them with Anchorhead would easily have enough to rival Fatman's numbers. I would be shocked if there's not a second east coast PvP option, I'm obviously partial to Anchorhead but I don't really care as long as it's not Fatman...

Personally, I do not want to move to the Fatman. I have 8 characters and all but 1 of their character names are taken. Anchorhead is the perfect solution to be the 2nd East Coast PVP server, I hope we become a destination server.

Personally, I do not want to move to the Fatman. I have 8 characters and all but 1 of their character names are taken. Anchorhead is the perfect solution to be the 2nd East Coast PVP server, I hope we become a destination server.

Sorry, but Helm of Graush is actually the second most populated. It went to .99 or Torstatus after Anchorhead.

Edit: changed .98 to .99. Regret the error.

Edited by LarryRow

I don't know. i hope the Bondar Crystal imperials get to steal the throne away from the fat mans pubs tomorrow

get scared if you see jugernot on tomorrow. were taking over

Heh. You're awfully confident that you imps will make a difference. Trust me, some of you guys are good, but you're not THAT good.

Sorry, but Helm of Graush is actually the second most populated. It went to .98 or Torstatus after Anchorhead.

I never said Anchorhead was the 2nd highest population server. I said it's the perfect solution to be the 2nd destination server.

There's no need to overload fatman. 19 servers left will make an extemely populated server. Don't go by your fleet numbers for the last couple weeks, use numbers from a month ago. alot of people had left because of queue times and not being able to find a group.

Even if we use numbers from last week it would still be very populated. Lets say the remaining servers all have a 20 player AVERAGE during peak sitting on the fleet (some are higher, some are lower), that would be almost 400 people. Nevermind the people that would come back because there is actually things to do.

I vote for a second east PVP server.

Edited by Brewhelm

What concerns a lot of people is there was a huge reroll influx from everywhere for quite awhile to fatman - Now with transfers players want to reunite their legacy. However unless you were on a PVP-East server the likelihood of going to fatman is very slim, and if your server hasn't been called yet then there is even more doubt.

What would be really great of BW is after this round of transfers finishes up, allow a Fatman -> Anywhere transfer, although I really don't see this coming as it would be a great oppertunity to make a few bucks and test the paid transfer system when it goes live.

Not everyone needs to go to Fatman. FYI, there are /28/ PVP east coast servers. Seven transfered to Fatman. It's more than likely that they'll be merging most of the other servers with each other and I suspect in the end, we'll have four or so big PVP servers.

If they wanted a second massive PVP East server to rival Fatman, they wouldn't have transferred people there in the first place. They would have put them all on another server. I do not want a med pop server while they all were put on a massively heavy one. All my friends rerolled to fatman, if it is not the destination for those of us left, I have no reason to keep playing.

Why is everyone so hot and bothered about The Fatman? Just give me queues that pop.

Yep...Q's that pop, a strong pvp community isn't all in the numbers. Piling the rest of us together should make for a strong pvp community. We're all die hards that have been waiting for this for months. We all likely can't wait to have more people, and we would definitely have a LOT more people if they put those 19 servers onto a single.

Someone made a great point about early fatman rerollers going back to their original server toons. The past couple days on the server status, fatman has not been top dog.

I doubt that transfers will even finish this week. It would seem like they would have to rush through them. Plus one of the dev's just posted on twitter that the amount of new servers available for transfer today will be less than the last couple days.