WELL SORTED full list of Servers for Transfer

tysuhev

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why has it been 4 hours since the first batch of the day? Are they done? Oh wait, they probably left work early or they let the clean-up monkey press the button. This must be a freaking joke, first we get only US West Coast servers and now we get complete silence. Really feels like BioWare gives a ****. Nearing the end of my patience with these guys.

By my count, PVE East has 46 servers, 12 headed to Jedi Covenant, and 11 headed to Cand Ordo so far. That leaves about 21 servers (46 -12 -11 -2) untouched in that subset. I would guess we might see another two catching servers with 10 pitchers to each over the next day or two. Edited by Vesserion

Why has it been 4 hours since the first batch of the day? Are they done? Oh wait, they probably left work early or they let the clean-up monkey press the button. This must be a freaking joke, first we get only US West Coast servers and now we get complete silence. Really feels like BioWare gives a ****. Nearing the end of my patience with these guys.

wow. patience is a virtue.

Bioware just updated the list:

UPDATE 1:45PM CDT June 14th, 2012

Origin Server --> Destination Server

NA Server

Saber of Exar Kun --> Prophecy of the Five

The Twin Spears --> Prophecy of the Five

Iron Citadel --> Prophecy of the Five

Death Wind Corridor --> Prophecy of the Five

Sword of Ajunta Pall --> Prophecy of the Five

Terentatek --> Prophecy of the Five

Hey Dev's please Have Darth Sion be a destination server cause we need more players on. The Q times are long at times and if we do not get on the list soon we will be losing more and more to players re-rolling to another server. The server has already lost like 3 guilds to re-rolls and in chat i hear more and more considering it. Thanks Devs and keep up your good work in making the game better.

Have no time to add servers that are left.

Here are the North American servers that have not yet been designated as origin or destination servers:

East coast PvP (7 servers)

Anchorhead

Belgoth's Beacon

Bondar Crystal

Darth Malak

Helm of Graush

Port Nowhere

Vulkar Highway

East coast PvE (22 servers)

Anturi Reach

Colonel Tobin

Corellian Run

Crevasse City

Darth Bandon

Dreshdae Cantina

Elysium

Firaxan Shark

Giradda the Hutt

Grand Master Zym

ICE Breaker

Keetael

Krayt Dragon

Mind Trick

Shadow Hand

Shii-Cho

Sith Meditation Sphere

Sith Wyrm

Tarro Blood

Thana Vesh

The Razor

The Shadowlands

West coast PvE (7 servers)

Darth Sion

Hyperspace Cannon

Space Slug

The Jekk'Jekk Tarr

Veeboo Lunx

Vornskr

Zakkeg Beast

Edited by dominius

I decided to look up the European servers after posting the North American servers. Here are the European servers that have not yet been designated as origin or destination servers:

Europe-English PvE (10 servers)

Bacca's Blade

Bao-Dur

Dune Bantha

Frostclaw

Hidden Beks

Hydian Way

Luka Sene

Nightmare Lands

Peragus Mining Facility

Sith'ari

Europe-English PvP (4 servers)

Basilisk Droid

Bloodworthy

Legions of Lettow

The Shadow Runner

Europe-German PvE (8 servers)

Darth Andeddu

Exar Kun

Force Harvester

Lenico Gargantuan

Odacer-Faustin Academy

Sith Triumvirate

Supreme Commander Stantorrs

T3-M4

all this server transfer stuff wouldn't have been an issue if they hadn't released 82 east coast and 41 west coast servers when SWTOR went live worst part is some of the servers that haven't been open to transfers yet are the ones that were open for the early release

I had a feeling since today's first batch that there wasn't going to be any EU servers opening up. I guess my gut was correct. Gotta love how American companies ****s over the EU at every chance they get.

Well, to be fair, there's still more NA servers waiting to be opened up so far than the EU servers.

I'm on a "still waiting" server too :(

Who's willing to bet that the last batch of the day is the remaining US East Coast PvP servers?

Starting to get a little frustrated that my 50 on Fleet during peak times server still hasn't been named yet. Great, I'm one of the "lucky" ones with a higher population. That still doesn't make the WZ queue pop less than once every half hour at the minimum.

Who's willing to bet that the last batch of the day is the remaining US East Coast PvP servers?

Starting to get a little frustrated that my 50 on Fleet during peak times server still hasn't been named yet. Great, I'm one of the "lucky" ones with a higher population. That still doesn't make the WZ queue pop less than once every half hour at the minimum.

I'm on an east coast PVE server, and I must admit, I would love to see a little more PVE server transfer love too :) Is it that the PVE server crowd does not complain as loudly as the PVP servers? ;)

I'm on an east coast PVE server, and I must admit, I would love to see a little more PVE server transfer love too :) Is it that the PVE server crowd does not complain as loudly as the PVP servers? ;)

If they need someone to complain a little louder, I can scream it from the rooftops. I just don't see what kind of stabilization they need to see considering it's pretty obvious they're going to have to open a third East Coast PvE server. With as many servers are left, it's not like they can squeeze the rest of them on Canderous Ordo and Jedi Covenant. If there's a couple servers on the fence, sure, I understand that you want to wait to see if they can fit onto the current destination servers. But, honestly, if they already know the Fatman is stable and populated enough, how do they not know that Jedi Covenant is likely the same?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.