Could/Would you enter into a xenophilic relationship?

coltess

It's a rather simple question; would you engage in hanky panky with a space man? More than that? Love them? Wed them?

Personally, I think I could if they were humanoid, female, (I am a heterosexual male), and I loved her. I personally would have no problem with Chiss or in the Mass Effect universe an Asari.

But what about you? Are you up for tenticals? Or is the very idea revolting?

I want a human female (my character) with a human female companion (Mako, Kira, Nadia) romance. Yes, I am a pervert and a nerd. I don't care, that's what I want. No weird aliens.

Lesbi romance... i want one too :p

Yes, but they have evolved into something more...alien. Ultimately it's up to you where you draw the line.

Surely such concerns are the equivalent of racism... "Eenie, Meenie, miney, mo, catch a Cyaner by the toe, if he squeals let him go"

My main is a Chiss, he is very human as far as most of his genome goes, but that difference won't stop him get jiggy with Torian.

Surely such concerns are the equivalent of racism... "Eenie, Meenie, miney, mo, catch a Cyaner by the toe, if he squeals let him go"

My main is a Chiss, he is very human as far as most of his genome goes, but that difference won't stop him get jiggy with Torian.

Xenophilic and Homosexual, better avoid Texas!

My main is also a Chiss, and I intend on romancing Mako. What sparked this was my curiosity about what Mako's thoughts about loving a Chiss would be.

My main is also a Chiss, and I intend on romancing Mako. What sparked this was my curiosity about what Mako's thoughts about loving a Chiss would be.

First, please don't resort to homophobia. As my Chiss is a BH as well I can tell you that she admires you for what's inside you; skill - bravado and 99.99% of the human genome. You don't mind her implants and she finds your eyes sexy.

First, please don't resort to homophobia. As my Chiss is a BH as well I can tell you that she admires you for what's inside you; skill - bravado and 99.99% of the human genome. You don't mind her implants and she finds your eyes sexy.

My apologies if I came off homophobic, my intention was to make a joke about the state of Texas. Oh the irony of making a joke about homopobia and coming off homophobic!

It's a rather simple question; would you engage in hanky panky with a space man? More than that? Love them? Wed them?

Personally, I think I could if they were humanoid, female, (I am a heterosexual male), and I loved her. I personally would have no problem with Chiss or in the Mass Effect universe an Asari.

But what about you? Are you up for tenticals? Or is the very idea revolting?

One word: Neytiri

Okay three words: Neytiri + step ladder

Hello everyone!

We ask that threads in the Star Wars Discussion forum pertain to discussion of Star Wars. Due to this, we will be closing this thread for being off topic. Thank you for your understanding.