Nothing Has Changed

My server isn't a destination or an origin, so what do I do? I can't really do anything, looks like all that hype was for nothing.

Really dude? Seriously? Do you think the servers they have open are the only ones they are ever going to do? Did you read the faq?

This will be going on for weeks and months. Sheesh.

My server isn't a destination or an origin, so what do I do? I can't really do anything, looks like all that hype was for nothing.

you are a bit early for complaining.. they have already added more servers today than they had at this morning. .so they are working on it:) im sure it will be sooner than later before your server gets picked for one or the other

Hello everyone,

We know that everyone is excited about the new server transfers and wants to share their thoughts, but will be closing this thread and asking that the conversation be kept here:

Free Character Transfers Now Available On Select Servers

This will help us ensure that everyone can participate in conversation with one another, and the forums aren't completely dedicated to threads on this important topic.

You may also want to take a look at the following information that we have posted recently:

Free Character Transfers Now Available On Select Servers Blog Entry

List of Available Servers for Transfer

Character Transfer Service FAQ

Please note that we have not listed all of the servers that will be eligible for transfers just yet, stay tuned to the threads linked above for additional details. Thanks!