Whats your record Queue?

JaggedFel

5 minutes is the most for me because i didnt pick a full server.

I think alot of people didn't pick full servers when they picked them, they have become full as we've been tryingto play on them.

OT 1276 on Frostclaw EU PVE, Estimate 1 hour 10 mins, in real terms 2 hours 30 mins

5 minutes is the most for me because i didnt pick a full server.

Neither did I. Swiftsure was light when I picked it. Infact all the servers were light. Not sure if you think people can see into the future but as far as I am aware it isn't possible.

My point is that this problem is from the players, maybe not you but all the other people who picked a full server after you.

the main problem was letting waves of people in when it wasn't peak time on the servers. people would join the game, at an off peak time, all the servers would be medium/heavy at best so people just joined any of them, then everyone who were all ready on it log on and its like ***, why did people join a server that's clearly overloaded, when of course they didn't, no one would queue to join a game for the first time unless they really wanted to get on that server.

1910 - an epic 5 hour wait, it was peak time saturday though.

This cannot be good for the image of the game.

Would love to hear just ONE good reason why they dont offer everyone free transfers.

Problem solved and everyone is a winner.