RP-PvP servers PST... Ajunta Pall transfers...

Avicii

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What ******** they give us the option of increase ms or play on an even more dead server. Give us an option of a pvp west coast server. I do not want to move to the east data center there needs to be another option for us.

What ******** they give us the option of increase ms or play on an even more dead server. Give us an option of a pvp west coast server. I do not want to move to the east data center there needs to be another option for us.

Arent all NA servers located in Houston or something?

Im happy for you guys, now i hope the european RP-PVP servers can get some love as well. any support in this thread would be very much appreiated. http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=475348

I really feel for you guys....until this morning I thought we on Ajunta Pall were in same boat.

Your issue cant' be solved by transferring to same type server with higher ping like us though...in your case only way to respect server type is to go cross language...i.e German to french, etc. Honestly can't see them doing that :(

So, hopefully, rather than doing nothing, they will make an exception in your case and go rp-pvp to pvp.

Good luck and I hope you all get this sorted! :D

I'm not complaining, just curious: how does this affect the speed of ones connection going from Ajunta Pall (West Coast) to Jung Ma (East Coast)? I read that they separated the servers for both regions so it's curious to see why they did this. Or is the lag not that noticeable?

I'm not complaining, just curious: how does this affect the speed of ones connection going from Ajunta Pall (West Coast) to Jung Ma (East Coast)? I read that they separated the servers for both regions so it's curious to see why they did this. Or is the lag not that noticeable?

I'm not concerned about ping or speed. Just hope peeps are still playing when I play the game. Since my prime gametime is 9p-12a PST, I hope the AP peeps represent in a big way to keep the action going in the coming months. East Coast servers in other games have never worked well for me, time-wise. Really liked the West Coast option in this game.

*crosses fingers*

Edited by DarthOvertone

I sincerely hope this is true. Ajunta Pall + Jung Ma (+ poor Ven Zallow) would hopefully be a pretty healthy community.

heh, I rolled an alt on Ajunta Pall Just so I could pvp. And was able to get solo Qs even at 5am.. Try comming to Mandalore the Indomitable, where your lucky if the pvp Queues start by 8pm and last past midnight.

PS AND we don't even get a chance to transfer off, or have anyone transfer to, here yet. Bioware is a joke.

Edited by Vulu

There aren't a lot of options. Ajunta Pall is the only RP PVP West server. Either it stays low population, or it merges with other RP PVP servers on the East Coast.

A lot of people were pissed yesterday when they didn't get a transfer yesterday, so they offered transfers to AP players to Jung Ma server.

Today, a lot of the people that don't want to transfer to an RP PVP East server are now pissed because AP's population is plummeting.

You can't please everyone.

My suggestion: move. If you all move to Jung Ma, you'll all still log on at the same time and be able to play with one another. You'll also have the advantage of the addition of east coast off schedule players to your player pool.

My suggestion: move. If you all move to Jung Ma, you'll all still log on at the same time and be able to play with one another. You'll also have the advantage of the addition of east coast off schedule players to your player pool.

Bingo

West coaster on Jung ma since release it's not noticable on my connection. I personally think calling servers east west central is antiquated and has more engatives than positives. The biggest negative being segregation of community leading to population imbalances during playtimes when you add too many servers to beginn with particularly.

Of course it's somewhat a self fulfilling prophecy. People entering a new game on release go to a server in their time zone primarily. This creates a magnified load and log in delays that results in a call for more west coast servers which get added then you suffer your 30% attrition over the next 5 months and end up with wastelands. Undesignated people would simply sign up on an available server with sufficient population spreading better over a more sustainable number of servers if you didn't designate them.

Edited by Arrys

West coaster on Jung ma since release it's not noticable on my connection. I personally think calling servers east west central is antiquated and has more engatives than positives. The biggest negative being segregation of community leading to population imbalances during playtimes when you add too many servers to beginn with particularly.

Of course it's somewhat a self fulfilling prophecy. People entering a new game on release go to a server in their time zone primarily. This creates a magnified load and log in delays that results in a call for more west coast servers which get added then you suffer your 30% attrition over the next 5 months and end up with wastelands. Undesignated people would simply sign up on an available server with sufficient population spreading better over a more sustainable number of servers if you didn't designate them.

It's also a pain for west coast players trying to structure play time to east coast players, when the difference is 3 or 4 hours.