Free Character Transfers Now Available On Select Servers

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The initial character transfer service is now available, allowing qualifying characters to be transferred at no charge from selected origin servers to selected destination servers. This character transfer service will be available as long as is required to help maintain population balance across the service and create a better overall gameplay experience. Select servers will be eligible for free character transfers based on the player populations of the origin and destination servers.

Read More[/url

Ok i now have 3 servers full of char. thats i cant move becouse im only aloud to move to two servers that i already have full this isnt fair give us more servers to move too i cant even play my servers becouse everyone has left them theres noone to play with give us a break harbinger and dreugan pleasure barge r why full no so can we move somewhere else now please

Hey Qishari how about getting them to tell us if they will open more servers today? Shadowhand and a few others are still in the dark here. Without even a flashlight to see by.

Would it hurt hem to give us alittle bit of info ??

Edited by Nyteblades

This aint just right, I'm coming from sith'ari, rerolled on red eclipse to be able to play the game without waiting for months for bioware to allow us to transfer, and now what ? Sith'ari won't transfer freely on Red Eclipse but on Nightmare Lands ? ... So once again , we got level 50 chars scattered between two servers, with two different legacies... Is that some kind of joke ?

This aint just right, I'm coming from sith'ari, rerolled on red eclipse to be able to play the game without waiting for months for bioware to allow us to transfer, and now what ? Sith'ari won't transfer freely on Red Eclipse but on Nightmare Lands ? ... So once again , we got level 50 chars scattered between two servers, with two different legacies... Is that some kind of joke ?

Same, but from Hidden Beks :mad: I originally didn't have much of a problem since I never thought the Red Eclipse would become a destination server, but since 10 other EU PvE server have gone there its a bit of a kick in the balls...

Edited by TWIN_SUNZ

Yep, joke's on you. Seriously though, they said from the beginning this wasnt about people being able to consolidate their characters, it was about consolidating populations so at least everyone could play on a populous server.

Yep, joke's on you. Seriously though, they said from the beginning this wasnt about people being able to consolidate their characters, it was about consolidating populations so at least everyone could play on a populous server.

So we all pay the same price, and we don't get to have an equal service delivered... Even though you make a point, that's hardly fair. Transfering more of us on Red Eclipse wouldn't have overcrowded the server since we were already playing on it. They just made a lazy analyze on how they needed to prevent more ppl to transfer on RE.

Edited by Wassawp