Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Free Character Transfers Now Available On Select Servers

CourtneyWoods

Make with the transfers from, or to, Shadow Hand already. This wait is getting old quicker than an insect with a 1 day lifespan.

I agree! :/ I really thought we were going to be a destination since we kind of hit Standard on the weekends at certain times.

Or BW should just get paid transfers out already :/

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This aint just right, I'm coming from sith'ari, rerolled on red eclipse to be able to play the game without waiting for months for bioware to allow us to transfer, and now what ? Sith'ari won't transfer freely on Red Eclipse but on Nightmare Lands ? ... So once again , we got level 50 chars scattered between two servers, with two different legacies... Is that some kind of joke ?

Same, but at least its only a lvl 16 on Red Eclipse.

noone cares about Logic or Reason

we just dont want to be on a dead server any more, when obviously there is a simple solution

Interesting, the quote was changed from the dev quote.

Edited by Verdan

Looking at which players already rerolled on high pop servers and allowing them to transfer their chars on it as part of the free transfer period wouldn't have been very difficult to do. But no , i guess once again we're gonna have to wait, and pay to transfer, on top of everything.

Gratz.

( and it's a level 50 char, regularily played, with like 300 hours of playtime )

Edited by Wassawp

I agree! :/ I really thought we were going to be a destination since we kind of hit Standard on the weekends at certain times.

Or BW should just get paid transfers out already :/

I asked a moderator if they could get us any info on shadowhand and the others still in the dark. I got some crap answer about checking the dev tracker. and they closed the thread.

Would it kill them to give us some kind of info on wether they will open more today? Tommorow? Never.

The lack of communication is worse than the wait by far.

So disappointed with how they handled this. The customer is usually right. Especially the ones who have stuck around while you make this game playable again. Finish the transfers, now please. Not later. I have never encountered a product or service that treats it's customers this way.

Sorry you all had to wait this weekend out but you are going to be so happy when u see 200 ppl on fleet tonight you will quickly forget having to wait. I got in late last week and it was a freaking party on fleet that night. You won't even be able to keep up w/ the chat board it will go by so fast. Best of luck to all! and enjoy your new home!!

Looking at which players already rerolled on high pop servers and allowing them to transfer their chars on it as part of the free transfer period wouldn't have been very difficult to do. But no , i guess once again we're gonna have to wait, and pay to transfer, on top of everything.

Gratz.

This just goes to prove that you can't please everyone. You were impatient. So now you have to have patience and wait for paid transfers. I bet they're not far off.

When will we get to move our characters to the same server now that the walls between faction avatars have come down and there are now significant benefits to having avatars on the same server? .
If you're expecting them to allow free transfers for situations like this, keep holding your breathe (and make sure you have plenty of O2 tanks with you :p). This will most like be a paid for service, and whoa, Whoa, WHOA! This company has already shown there amazing abilities and skills to handle more than one thing at once <hey sarcasm, insert thyself here>, what makes you think this will happen soon?

So we all pay the same price, and we don't get to have an equal service delivered... Even though you make a point, that's hardly fair. Transfering more of us on Red Eclipse wouldn't have overcrowded the server since we were already playing on it. They just made a lazy analyze on how they needed to prevent more ppl to transfer on RE.

In what way are you getting an unequal service delivered as opposed to anyone else? No one had the choice of which server to go to.

So disappointed with how they handled this. The customer is usually right. Especially the ones who have stuck around while you make this game playable again. Finish the transfers, now please. Not later. I have never encountered a product or service that treats it's customers this way.

Same^ ... They are going to end up just putting the last of the servers together and screwing the rest of us over because they didn't think ahead of time.

Sorry, but I have been quiet and never said anything when it came to mistakes or screw ups or anything, but I haven't played by 6 hours in TWO weeks! My guild disbanded, they aren't coming back and trying to find a guild is hard enough since there are only PVP guilds left :(

Shadow Hand has been added to the list!

Thats weird, did they literally add ONE more server to the list? Cause that wasnt on the original, but it looks like the list is otherwise unchanged. Well, welcome to Shadowlands, Shadowhanders, see you out there in the aether.

Thats weird, did they literally add ONE more server to the list? Cause that wasnt on the original, but it looks like the list is otherwise unchanged. Well, welcome to Shadowlands, Shadowhanders, see you out there in the aether.

What is your toon name and are you on Pub or Imp? We ended up on the same server....LOL:D

I noticed that as well. :/ Does Shadowlands have a Republic side? Or is it all Sith?

How long do we have to decide? My guild needs to discuss things :(

They have not said exactly, but one could infer by what they have said at least a few weeks, and they have said they would give plenty of forewarning if they were going to shut down the transfers.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.