Thanks Bioware!!!

Danieleriz

I really appreciate all the work that you all are doing for our enterteinment.

It's not easy to create a product like this that must be updated many times to be always fresh...

I can't imagine all the work that you all must do for us.

I'm awaiting for the 1.3 with anxiety :-)

Thanx a lot and Good Job!

You really would be better off making an e-mail to BW saying this rather than posting it on the forum cos u are gonna get flamed to buggery and this will end up being a negative thread rather than the positive one you wanted it to be

It's not easy to create a product like this that must be updated many times to be always fresh...

^^

Totally agree with this!! Thanks Bioware!! :D

You really would be better off making an e-mail to BW saying this rather than posting it on the forum cos u are gonna get flamed to buggery and this will end up being a negative thread rather than the positive one you wanted it to be

Maybe we can get the people that QQ and complain about everything to email and we could save the forums for more positive and constructive chat??

/Agree

Thanks cleaner,

I really appreciate all the work that you all are doing for our pleasure.

It's not easy to clean up all the dirt and all the s*** and it's not easy to update the toilets cleanliness every day, that it's always fresh.

Thanks for keeping everything clean and fresh and a good job!

* Beware of the irony!!! *

____

Oh yeah, they are doing an amazing job. Like most of other people, don't they? ;)

I think and I hope that they can do a much better job - that's what we should expect. The bigger the better... or: the better the bigger. :)

Edited by LovarBoy

Maybe we can get the people that QQ and complain about everything to email and we could save the forums for more positive and constructive chat??

Hmm well this thread is about as meaningful and useful as one of the ones that says the opposite by some hater with a massive sense of entitlement. Constructive chat is gonna be by definition negative as it will be critical of some aspect of the game and suggesting (hopefully) the reason and an alternative.

Edited by Lurchy

Totally agreed :-)

Too many people criticize this game and the developers behind all this work because they haven't realize this big idea that day after day become larger and important.

Its cool to see someone to be optimistic. However, forums are used for constructive criticism (no that does not mean mindless hatred). Praise (and mindless hate, I iterate) is done in an email, this is an area for group discussion, not much room for commendation.

LOL, so very true.

Hmm well this thread is about as meaningful and useful as one of the ones that says the opposite by some hater with a massive sense of entitlement. Constructive chat is gonna be by definition negative as it will be critical of some aspect of the game and suggesting (hopefully) the reason and an alternative.

Quite the contrary. There is a tremendous difference between constructive criticism/chat and whining and complaining. Just because a comment is negative or positive doesn't just make it constructive criticism.