What do you want from the "Makeb" Expansion?

dankat

Short and sweet, what do you want from it? We already know about a warzone, operations, a "hardcore" mode, a new world arc, a new space mission and companion, what else do you want or speculate from this upcoming expansion?

by definition of the word expansion, it is expanding the game.

By defininition of the mmo community saying that an expansion is coming refers to a purchasable upgrade to the game, by the rules of common sense content patches defines the fact that it is expanding the game without the requirement of a purchasable expansion.

One day common sense shall prevail.

Edited by Shingara

By defininition of the mmo community saying that an expansion is coming refers to a purchasable upgrade to the game, by the rules of common sense content patches defines the fact that it is expanding the game without the requirement of a purchasable expansion.

One day common sense shall prevail.

I'm sorry, but your idea of expansion is nowhere near common as even you explain that it is limited to the mmo community, which I am sure you are the grand representative. Expanding the game is what they are doing. Did they say 'expansion pack?' No, they did not. They said 'expansion.'

I wont ever dictate what common sense, because if it were common sense, everyone would have it. Once again, I apologizing for not being so fluent with unabridged dictionaries.

Edited by monkgryphon

I'm sorry, but your idea of expansion is nowhere near common as even you explain that it is limited to the mmo community, which I am sure you are the grand representative. Expanding the game is what they are doing. Did they say 'expansion pack?' No, they did not. They said 'expansion.'

I wont ever dictate what common sense, because if it were common sense, everyone would have it. Once again, I apologizing for not being so fluent with unabridged dictionaries.

Im sure you have a point in there somewhere but until the point comes where patchs are called expansions then your incorrect, these are content patchs that are coming to the game and not expansion packs, as such yours is a mute point and everyone else in the topic bar you on the op class this as content patchs and not expansions.

Also to which point, Makeb is infact a planet.

Edited by Shingara

Im sure you have a point in there somewhere but until the point comes where patchs are called expansions then your incorrect, these are content patchs that are coming to the game and not epxantions packs, as such yours is a mute point and everyone else in the topic bar you on the op class this as content patchs and not expansions.

Also to which point, Makeb is infact a planet.

I believe you mean a moot point, and patches. It's really difficult to even take you seriously with all those spelling and other errors. But I guess I can easily state that 'moot' should be common sense, but I reiterate, I cannot dictate common sense for you.

Edited by monkgryphon

I believe you mean a moot point, and patches. It's really difficult to even take you seriously with all those spelling and other errors.

I think your being pedantic, know you are wrong and just trying to be the grammar police because you now realise your being foolish and trying to save face and failing miserably. To which point i bid good day to you sir as your last defence seems to be attacking peoples disabilitys as in some way to make yourself feel better which is very very low and the type of person you actually are.

Edited by Shingara

Ya by definition, but not if you've ever played a video game.

I never wrote what he said couldn't easily be misleading. However, coming from a speech writer's perspective, it could be an easy slip.

Edited by monkgryphon

Don't think its a expansion bud more like a really good patch.

A expansion usually adds more then what was shown...now if they keep building up on what they shown like more races and areas and mayhaps new space game then and only then will I consider this to be a future expansion that has to be paid for, otherwise its just a patch.

Here's my attempt to get the thread back on track:

1) A true Open World pvp lake. I actually think they might be going in the pvpve direction with the introduction of a third faction.

2) A more non-rail design like we see in Tatooine's Dune Sea or the Glacial Fissure area on Hoth.

3) Less instancing and more world events (episodic story-telling) focused on the emerging threat presented by the Hutt Cartels.

4) Tamable animal mounts (sort of the same way the Hoth Taunlet is aquired)

5) Really hot Twi'lek dancers (b/c well, you know, it wouldn't truly be Hutt based without hot Twi'lek dancers).

Here's my attempt to get the thread back on track:

1) A true Open World pvp lake. I actually think they might be going in the pvpve direction with the introduction of a third faction.

Or, they could fix Ilum.

Funny, how we haven't heard a peep about that planet in months.

by definition of the word expansion, it is expanding the game.

fine it's an expansion by your definition. Of course by your defnition the game has already received 2 major expansion packs for free (1.1 and 1.2) and will therefore get the other ones fro free too.

The Makeb Mission pack, should have:

New Operation

New WZ

New Tiers of PvP and PvE Gear

Nightmare mode at launch, not 5 months later.

New Flashpoint

If its going to have a level cap raise, it should include 3 planets

World PvP

Guild Progression (levelin)

New schematics to get crafting up to the 140+ item range

Better, useful, legacy features

More Datacrons

Legendary Lightsaber

Animal/Creature Mounts

Why the rolling eyes? For someone that doesnt care for that kind of stuff, the acronym probably wouldnt make sense. But thanks for answering anyways.

because I was trying to say 'at this point I really don't care about anything other people deem important - only story stuff'

Okay, I have to ask. Why, specifically, a lake? Probably one of the more bizarre requests I've seen so far.