I cannot wait!!!!

So... Lucasarts said that they have 1 more game to announce at this year's E3... These are some possibilities..

SW:TFU 3

SW:BF 3

I cannot decide which one I'm hoping for more! >.<

Which game would you like to have more?

Edited by reaperkeepet

So... Lucasarts said that they have 1 more game to announce at this year's E3... These are some possibilities..

Neither. Hate to ruin it for you.

TFU III was canned after TFU II was released and BF3 went bankrupt for the last time years ago. Indefinately held games do not make it to E3.

Hmm maybe merge this thread with the other SW E3 threads?

Neither. Hate to ruin it for you.

TFU III was canned after TFU II was released and BF3 went bankrupt for the last time years ago. Indefinately held games do not make it to E3.

Hmm maybe merge this thread with the other SW E3 threads?

Actually, about 6 or so months ago I think I saw some articals that Lucasarts says TFU 3 is not canned. Who knows, anything can happen.

I knew it, they release two games each year.

Actually, about 6 or so months ago I think I saw some articals that Lucasarts says TFU 3 is not canned. Who knows, anything can happen.

Sadly that is something I would have to see someone post a link to. L.A. put it on hold last I saw due to all the negative reviews and the instant firing of the man who wrote TFU II's story haha.

Don't get me wrong, I love the TFU series....well TFU II's gameplay and graphics were the only thing I liked about that one, but in general I want the final game...but yeah until someone produces something ligit, it's still on hold.

I knew it, they release two games each year.

Word around the cantina was that a Wii U game was in the works. Either way, it's sadly not the OP's choices.

Edited by Eillack

Sadly that is something I would have to see someone post a link to. L.A. put it on hold last I saw due to all the negative reviews and the instant firing of the man who wrote TFU II's story haha.

Don't get me wrong, I love the TFU series....well TFU II's gameplay and graphics were the only thing I liked about that one, but in general I want the final game...but yeah until someone produces something ligit, it's still on hold.

Word around the cantina was taht a Wii U game was in the works. Either way, it's sadly not the OP's choices.

It's still possible. Well... At least I'm hoping it's possible. If it's not TFU 3 and it's not SWBF3 ima go hange myself because knowing Lucasarts from over the years it will probly be "Red Tails: The Game" LOL

really hope it's kotor 3

Man I'm being forced to be the bad guy..... :(

No.

Kotor 3 and everything else after it IS TOR. It's set in stone and TOR is Kotor 3 +

Edited by Eillack

Ok and what happened? It's the last day of E3 and no new Star Wars game? They said that they would announce another one this E3. I WANT MY STAR WARS GAME!

star wars announcements

and

SWTOR

its starting to look like the additions to SWTOR are the 2nd announcement