Lets be honest, you skip most non-class dialog

Spetsnazos

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It gets old pretty quick and you get tired of listening to "save my daughter,", "save the republic", "get me some coms equipment".

Outside of the main story and specific main planet quests I spacebar through.

I think the voiceovers were overdone...

nope listen to everything said even bonus quests !

I only press spacebar when it's an alien/robot language and I've read the text. The voiceovers are great! It'd be nice to have an option to pick up a Flashpoint quest for the second time without having to go through the dialogue though.

You're entitled to your own opinion, but that's all it is. Just because you do something, does not mean others do as well.

I listen to most, skip some, but if I skip it, I at least read the subtitles.

The group quests are brilliant, winning a roll to say something is like winning a piece of loot :cool:

Edited by Tekkoclarky

Uh... no? I'm sorry, I really don't know why you're assuming you're in the majority on this. It sounds like an odd way to play a story-based MMO to me. :) I'm listening to everything, and after a couple of days of this, I can't imagine how I'd go back to the uninspired quest text of most MMOs.

It gets old pretty quick and you get tired of listening to "save my daughter,", "save the republic", "get me some coms equipment".

Nah, I listen to it all. It wouldn't feel right to skip it. If I can't get into a game I can't play it.

I don't skip anything at all... because... I'd miss so much fun... because yes, there's some REALLY funny guys out there...

"What? Am I going to be robbed by a *********** Jedi now? Aren't you guys allergic to credits or something like that?"

Seriously wouldn't want to miss out on stuff like that...

I skip all dialogue.

Well, I put subtitles on, and read it, and skip, its damm annoying. and its just a time sink, like the excessive travel times, and the crafting delays.....its a way to hide the fact that there is not that much content yet.