Maintenance 5th of June 2012

Justifus

Your maintenance is taking too long, my girlfriend will be here soon and she hates me playing this game, hurry up please its not as if its a herculean task that your undertaking.

Its sounds as if you care more about this game than your girlfriend, they said the maintenance would take 4 hours... so take an educated guess as to how long it will take...

Your maintenance is taking too long, my girlfriend will be here soon and she hates me playing this game, hurry up please its not as if its a herculean task that your undertaking.

Oh, it's not Herculean? Well, I'm sure the game will be up in ten minutes.

Seriously, four hours is about normal. Go spend time with your girlfriend and don't worry about a game. :rolleyes:

I'm so glad that the Queen has given all of us in the UK the day off today, its the sort of day you could take advantage of by playing your favourite online game for a few extra hours when its nice and quiet and you can chill out. Of course, the fact the servers are all down for European players during the day (as usual) kind of makes it impossible.

Seriously, sort out these downtime hours.

Edited by LexiCazam
Inappropriate content

I'm so glad that the Queen has given all of us in the UK the day off today, its the sort of day you could take advantage of by playing your favourite online game for a few extra hours when its nice and quiet and you can chill out. Of course, the fact the servers are all down for European players during the day (as usual) kind of makes it impossible.

you do realize that the people who start the downtimes are in austin texas at an ungodly hour as it is. in order to shut down and restart the servers... and you want them to start it a few hours earlier.. just so you can have a bit more of your day off to play the game...

really.

Edited by LexiCazam
IC - reply/quote

agree. im ready and waiting to sit here all day and all night until i have to get showered for work tomorrow. SWTOR all day waheY!!!! cant wait!

Edited by LexiCazam
IC - quote

Get laid, then boot her out :p

Or find a girl that don't mind chilling with you while you game, maybe even interested to watch, or get another computer and join in herself, then we'd have a new sub :)

I know after all the stupid girls I have dated lately, I wouldn't mind finding a girl cool enough to play on this game with me. Though my ex wife played WoW with me, which really got weird during the divorce, fortunately she quit. But SWTOR > WoW, so I assume SWTOR ladies, would be better than WoW ones.

I'm an adult player and I've played lost of MMO's and know regular maintenance and reboot is a good thing and necessary but I've never seen an MMO take so long over it, I mean their maintenance times are the longest I've seen and it seems to be consistent.

I'm an adult player and I've played lost of MMO's and know regular maintenance and reboot is a good thing and necessary but I've never seen an MMO take so long over it, I mean their maintenance times are the longest I've seen and it seems to be consistent.

Then you must not have played WoW... They had many many maintenance extensions

When I first started playing MMO's my chosen had a total of 7 hours maintenance ... admittedly it was an hour a day buthat maintenance is now down to 3.5 hours.

I still cant beleave peeps havent got anything better to complain about than maintenance periods

Hello everyone,

We've had to remove several posts in this thread due to various forum rule violations and for being off-topic. Please remember that discussion of political, racial, religious or sexual topics is prohibited on the forums.

Also, as a gentle reminder to everyone, please remember the following:

• Insults - Please do not resort to or use them in any way in your posts. Posts should be productive, not destructive.
  • Disruptive behavior - Please do not post messages that are purposefully designed to provoke, antagonize, or otherwise elicit a negative emotional response.
  • Agree to Disagree - Be respectful of others' viewpoints even if they are opposite of your own. Discuss disagreements constructively.
  • Flag, Don't Fight - Utilize the Flag Post feature to report possible rules violations, rather than responding to or fighting them.
  • Ignoring - If you feel you simply cannot get along with another community member, please place them on your ignore list.

You may continue your discussion now. Thank you!

Edited by LexiCazam

That was actually very gentle moderation to get the thread back on topic - not that there's much left to discuss: the maintenance took 4 hours and now it's done and Ashara can wear helmets without turning into the Headless Horse-lady.

That was actually very gentle moderation to get the thread back on topic - not that there's much left to discuss: the maintenance took 4 hours and now it's done and Ashara can wear helmets without turning into the Headless Horse-lady.

I liked her without a head..she looked more ******ed....:(

Get laid, then boot her out :p

Or find a girl that don't mind chilling with you while you game, maybe even interested to watch, or get another computer and join in herself, then we'd have a new sub :)

I know after all the stupid girls I have dated lately, I wouldn't mind finding a girl cool enough to play on this game with me. Though my ex wife played WoW with me, which really got weird during the divorce, fortunately she quit. But SWTOR > WoW, so I assume SWTOR ladies, would be better than WoW ones.

This is my post of the day.

Good stuff.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.