The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Scheduled Maintenance: June 5th, 2012 = Non-US Holiday

Marcus_Cade

Sadly, the people in the EU have made the same complaint in every game I have ever played. Nothing has changed in my 8 years of MMO gaming.

People don't change, now matter how many new shiny gadgets they get. They will always be cavemen at heart.

You're way out of touch. Charles will never be King.

Oh really.. so when the royal annoucement came that charles was set to be king next instead of william i was apparently mislead? by the british royal crown? right...

he SHOULDNT be king. the mans a moron.but stupid or not doesnt mean he wont be king of england.

http://www.digitalspy.ca/celebrity/news/a385323/piers-morgan-on-diamond-jubilee-prince-charles-will-be-a-great-king.html

at the jubliee they were discussign charles succession..but ya..im wrong...

shall i give more proof?

You'll notice those stating that the OP is whining and to go outside etc are those not affected by maintenance times. However as soon as they changed one maintenance time to suit the EU Holiday of May Day the US players were straight on here moaning about not getting to play.

You'll notice those stating that the OP is whining and to go outside etc are those not affected by maintenance times. However as soon as they changed one maintenance time to suit the EU Holiday of May Day the US players were straight on here moaning about not getting to play.

Exactly, they are the biggest hypocrites on the planet....

maybe Bioware is full of anti-monarchists? labour/worker's day > queen's birthday

i am affected by maint times.. i am up often early morning 4-9 am. due to an injury i recieved in the canadian miltiary i dont sleep well, i am up often, and when i am up i often play this game..

which puts me in prime time for maint in my time zone.. but i have yet to ever complain that swtor is down on tuesdays during one of the peak times i play..

it happens, thats life, i have other things i can occupy my time with.. and so should the OP.

to say that automatically anyone saying hes a whiner is out of maint times is silly.. they affect people from eu and na just the same. it is silly to automatically lump people into the ..it doesnt affect you so shut up sorta pile..

when truth is..it affects me but i am adult enough to not complain about it and find something else to occupy my 4 hours time on tuesdays.....