The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Are there any mobs on speeders??

Lord_Ravenhurst

Could it be that not a single mob is riding across the planets on a speeder? Or an animal mount? I was always expecting that would happen on Tattooine or Hoth, but I've seen nothing. Is this simply missing or did I have bad luck not seeing any mounted mobs?

Im not sure either but ive never seen any npc's on mounts.

Could it be that not a single mob is riding across the planets on a speeder? Or an animal mount? I was always expecting that would happen on Tattooine or Hoth, but I've seen nothing. Is this simply missing or did I have bad luck not seeing any mounted mobs?

don't be silly... that would make too much sense

Very valid, this should be considered for the suggestion box. Though It might aggravate people of pats were flying around fast on mounts, they already can sneak up on the wrong times as it is if you aren't paying attention.

What they should have done was give us a fully grown Tauntaun instead of a small one that serves no purpose at all.

Using the Tauntaun as a means of transport would increase your speed by 100% and while on the planet of Hoth you gain +2 endurance for the next 15mins after you have dismounted.

It'd be nice: nerf the NPC HP (which is deliberately set very very high for PvE) and buff their room to maneuver at least a little. It'd make the leveling process much less stagnant and fights more unpredictable.

don't be silly... that would make too much sense

lol... true...

Can't be that hard to let some lvll 50 NPC sit on a speeder and ride over Tattooine? And if you have really bad luck and he runs into you it adds at least some randomness to the game which is totally missing