Capes for Inquisitor

Thaegul

Marauders have plenty of capes, juggernauts have some, and even consulars get a few. Yet I have not found any for us. Does anyone know about any chest which is both Sith looking and caped? I say Sith looking because I have gone through social gear and the one from Alderaan is caped but hás too much yellow for a dark lord.

Super Inquisitors......up up and away.

:)

But yes, I do want a cape. They could look rather cool on inquisitors, but that would also depend on the chest itself. I think a cape give "noble/politician" look that goes well with treacherous inquisitors.

Am I the only one that gets more picky about my toon's look each day? I find myself wanting to customize a lot more than this game allows - say, matching my other pieces to my cool mask instead of just to my chest piece. Or dying different pieces - in this game die jobs are entirely different pieces of armor, which is too expensive to collect every look you want.

I don't know - new to MMOs and didn't think I'd want to play around with gear too much, but I really wish I had more options to customize. I feel like dies or matching to something other than just the chest piece should be in-game.

Edited by jgelling

Capes with a dress is actually kind of ridiculous. I've had the cape + dress since about level 30, and . . .

Formal pants and Supreme Inquisitor pants are quite versatile. (Otherwise it is really ugly)

Irritatingly, formal pants are male only, and the supreme inq pants are rare as hell and non-existant on my server's dead GTN. I wound up grinding out some black talon's for social points and then grinding out some boring as @#*$ starfox... i mean... space missions to get the pilot's pants. The balmorran resistance pants are an option too, with social level, but this was pre- colour matching, and they REALLY didnt match my top...

Yeah, pants aren't that much of an issue. With enough social points, you can get pants. But so far, only ONE cape that's easily gotten, on Alderaan, and it's a little... too colourful... for my tastes...

If only we could unify colours to non-chest pieces, one could unify the Ald chest to some darker pants (formal come to mind) or head...

Capes? What for? Inquisitors don't need capes to strike fear into their enemies...Force Storm (For Sorcerers) does that quite effectively. *Initiates Force Storm, Cape blows in wind and wraps around head* :confused:

Besides, I like my Battlemaster gear the way it is, intimidating and not too Drag-like. A Cape might just be a little over the top. Drag-Socerers, Hmm....

Edited by Ascertes

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.