My companions won't stop complaining.

Pcolapat

I brought one out last night and the first thing she said was "It's about time". Not "Hello" or "Gee it's nice to see you again" It isn't my fault that at endgame there isn't much use for companions. Aside from daily quests, there is really no reason to take them out.

So I looked at my companion and said "Look, you're lucky I pull you out at all. I friggin hate dailies. Your attitude better straiten up or I will just leave you on the ship and group up with a real player for dailies. Hell I might just stop doing dailies all together."

She just stood there silently.

"That's more like it"

You got to keep em in line.

Edited by Pcolapat

I brought one out last night and the first thing she said was "It's about time". Not "Hello" or "Gee it's nice to see you again" It isn't my fault that at endgame there isn't much use for companions. Aside from daily quests, there is really no reason to take them out.

So I looked at my companion and said "Look, you're lucky I pull you out at all. I friggin hate dailies. Your attitude better straiten up or I will just leave you on the ship and group up with a real player for dailies. Hell I might just stop doing dailies all together."

She just stood there silently.

"That's more like it"

You got to keep em in line.

We should get our companions to post here. It would be perfect with all the complaining in this forum lol.

Hugs OP

We should get our companions to post here. It would be perfect with all the complaining in this forum lol.

Hugs OP

I had to lol in real life about this.

it's pretty funny, some of my companions do say 'hello there' when I call them, and when I send them away they tell me they wanted to take a nap anyway (except corso, he goes all 'what? you done with me?' on me... lol)

My worst lately has been Andronikos, whom my Inquisitor is involved with. Every time she sends him to craft, he's all "I've gotten used to solo jobs" in the most accusing tone of voice I've ever heard. While he's in the process of stepping out the door. Passive-aggressive much?

I would love to see a ship droid posting on this forums.

Yes sir, I quite agree. Your companions bemoan their stations in life far too much. You deserve infinitely better than this droid or the others could every hope to provide.

Sounds a lot like Yes-man to me.

Does anyone else feel like Abandoning Nadia? Everytime I call her, tell her to do something... it just screams "Jail bait trying to get me in trouble" ... and I'm on a Female character hoping no one can see what she's saying and how! O.o

Just me? Hmm

*Finds legal loophole to kill off Nadia and get a replacement, older padawan*

How about Malavai Quinn when you send him on a mission? "If you think that's the best use of me..." Umm...yeah, that's why I asked you to go do that in the first place. Sounds so passive-aggressive and vaguely condescending. Sheesh, how dare you question me! :rolleyes:

Maybe he has other, better uses for himself in mind? ;)

How about Malavai Quinn when you send him on a mission? "If you think that's the best use of me..." Umm...yeah, that's why I asked you to go do that in the first place. Sounds so passive-aggressive and vaguely condescending. Sheesh, how dare you question me! :rolleyes:

Maybe he has other, better uses for himself in mind? ;)

Like betraying you?

Does anyone else feel like Abandoning Nadia? Everytime I call her, tell her to do something... it just screams "Jail bait trying to get me in trouble" ... and I'm on a Female character hoping no one can see what she's saying and how! O.o

Just me? Hmm

*Finds legal loophole to kill off Nadia and get a replacement, older padawan*

I honestly don't understand how male consulars can romance her. I'm a former high school teacher. She reads WAY too much like a fifteen year old :eek: We won't even go into her co-dependency and daddy issues.