Lord Calypho - Best PVP in EU servers

Ghostuka

I get it, you're too cool for roleplaying - instead you like to be cool and mature while pvping in this starwars game we're all playing! Point taken, them roleplayers need to grow up, right?

Though, judging by how young you look in that vid you attached -You have a few years before you reach puberty yourself? Anyway, nice vid! -Keep training mate =)

1. Your response is immature.

2. Too cool? I don't see the appeal but thats beside the point, competitive PvP and RP is not the same thing - period.

3. That video has been around forever, why exactly are you being immature, again, by saying I'm prepubertal?

Then again I get it, you've been bashed and trashed whilst growing up for being "that" guy so I can't blame you, and I'm not hating. I'm a huge nerd, gaming is my main hobby so who am I to judge? Just unfold that blindfold, though, and realize that competitive PvP can never go hand in hand with RP. You'll have fun PvPing no doubt but the quality can never be as great as with players that focuses solely on that aspect of the game.

Don't know why I took the time to explain to someone so seemingly ignorant - how can it not be understood that the video is a joke? Yeah all RPers looks like that! (Eh..?)

1. Your response is immature.

2. Too cool? I don't see the appeal but thats beside the point, competitive PvP and RP is not the same thing - period.

3. That video has been around forever, why exactly are you being immature, again, by saying I'm prepubertal?

Then again I get it, you've been bashed and trashed whilst growing up for being "that" guy so I can't blame you, and I'm not hating. I'm a huge nerd, gaming is my main hobby so who am I to judge? Just unfold that blindfold, though, and realize that competitive PvP can never go hand in hand with RP. You'll have fun PvPing no doubt but the quality can never be as great as with players that focuses solely on that aspect of the game.

Don't know why I took the time to explain to someone so seemingly ignorant - how can it not be understood that the video is a joke? Yeah all RPers looks like that! (Eh..?)

lol easy there, i was half joking! Ofc i've seen that vid floating around before haha... and for your information, i dont RP - i only pvp =)

I dont even pve unless im forced to...think i've done Black Talon once, and thats my entire FP carrier! =D

I agree that Roleplaying while pvping is pure fail, specially since it's very likely the rest of the ppl in the WZ aint roleplayers =P

Btw, what does a true RPer do when he gets killed in a WZ? Maybe thats the sole reason we see so many ppl leave warzones!! =D

We're all huge nerds, or we wouldn't be here to begin with - and certinatly not debating on an internet gaming forum! I do however think that a RP/PVP server isn't the same thing as roleplaying while pvping....when we decided to roll on Calypho, it was because some of our ppl liked to roleplay - while other prefered to pvp or pve.

I admit i have tried to roleplay a little in a warzone once...but it didnt end well...think they didnt like my name, Trollface =(

Btw, what does a true RPer do when he gets killed in a WZ? Maybe thats the sole reason we see so many ppl leave warzones!! =D but it didnt end well...think they didnt like my name, Trollface =(

lol well played, you're on the like list

Missandei and I RP all the time in PVP. As shadows we obviously can do both :D. We even stop and RP when 5 marauders gank us. I see no problem in that.

In their defense, those five marauders were RPing anarchists who wanted to bring down the system

Not like they were just attacking you guys for the sake of attacking. They were playing their roles. They told me so. They also said you should use diplomacy more often around them.

True story!

In their defense, those five marauders were RPing anarchists who wanted to bring down the system

Not like they were just attacking you guys for the sake of attacking. They were playing their roles. They told me so. They also said you should use diplomacy more often around them.

True story!

Thats really sad..

`cause Irisa not gonna fight until give a kisses and hugs to all Imp players.. Why the Imps so cruel? She is ganking them for kisses and they always try to kill her..

Thats really sad..

`cause Irisa not gonna fight until give a kisses and hugs to all Imp players.. Why the Imps so cruel? She is ganking them for kisses and they always try to kill her..

True story and honestly, where is the love?? I mean Missandei and I hold 'hug first kiss later ' meetings before every warzone. This is the JEDAI code and I am spreading the word. In one of the Alderaaaaaaan warzones I was trying to 'RP' the right turret. There was an assassin there who refused to let me. So after I solo-ed him with my RP skills a few times, 'Conqueror Fallen', who is also a major RP-er, decided to join us. So from RP-ing a turret and an assassin, I was RP a turret, an assassin and a marauder. Now this was so much fun that when I went to RP the turret again, one of the imperial healers, joined 'Conqueror Fallen' and the Imp assassin. I imagine that 'Conqueror Fallen' explained in the imp ops chat how awesome I RP that the healer said 'challenge accepted' and he showed up to RP with me. He had mad skills, I give you that but Missandei still is my no2 when it comes to RP.

Now to all of you non-believers, join Lord Calypho and you shall see that on our server WZ rewards are contingent on the amount of RP you do in every warzone.

P.S: you get bonus xp if you log your imp alt and shout on the imp fleet : For the Republic and Death to the Emperor.

*player grabs Huttball*

Player on opposite team - STOP, THIEF!

*discussion revolving the thief's intentions with the ball follows*

tic tac...........

12 minutes later

The two factions have reached an agreement. Pubs will play as thieves and the imps as imperial guards. The setting is Nar Shaddaa. Everyone must dress accordingly.

*players take a 1 minute gear change break *

Game Over

Btw, what does a true RPer do when he gets killed in a WZ? Maybe thats the sole reason we see so many ppl leave warzones!! =D

No offense to our RPing friends, but there's some funny stuff here!

In all seriousness, the quality of PVP in Lord Calypho is amazing. Not only there are bunch of PVPers making the PVP que pop right and left, the overall skill of players in PVP matches is pretty amazing.

For example, last night: It was way after the peak times (GMT 2.00 AM, so very late in the night), and in the span of 1.30 hours of logging in, I had 5 matches.

One of the matches was a Novare Coast match. It ended %8 vs %0. First the opposing team took us down to like 70%. Then we brought them down to 60%. Then they took us down to 48%. We took them down to 24%. They took us down to %15. We took them down to 10%. They took us down to %8, from there we took them all the way down. The number of bunker switches shows how close the skill of each team was.

Another was a Huttball match, it ended 4-3. Another match was a civil war, which ended 0-60. These are only what I remember from last night.

And back to Reps.

Thats really sad..

was that what it was? yesterday she pulled me up ffrom the huttball pit and she must have hugged me so hard i had to respawn... for a moment i thought i did not get my hug or the kiss

True story and honestly, where is the love?? I mean Missandei and I hold 'hug first kiss later ' meetings before every warzone. This is the JEDAI code and I am spreading the word. In one of the Alderaaaaaaan warzones I was trying to 'RP' the right turret. .

those turrets are evil. we noticed it sometime ago and we are trying to keep people away from them. FOR YOUR OWN GOOD

stop. hugging. turrets.

I heard this server is dead.

It has over 50+ on fleet usually there was 75+!!! I know right........:) but the player bases on both the Imp and Rep side need commended for sticking with the server through the D3 exodus ;)

• 2 weeks later...
In all seriousness, the quality of PVP in Lord Calypho is amazing. Not only there are bunch of PVPers making the PVP que pop right and left, the overall skill of players in PVP matches is pretty amazing.

For example, last night: It was way after the peak times (GMT 2.00 AM, so very late in the night), and in the span of 1.30 hours of logging in, I had 5 matches.

One of the matches was a Novare Coast match. It ended %8 vs %0. First the opposing team took us down to like 70%. Then we brought them down to 60%. Then they took us down to 48%. We took them down to 24%. They took us down to %15. We took them down to 10%. They took us down to %8, from there we took them all the way down. The number of bunker switches shows how close the skill of each team was.

Another was a Huttball match, it ended 4-3. Another match was a civil war, which ended 0-60. These are only what I remember from last night.

Very true

Come to Lord Calypho if you want a goooood pvp :)

son

actually we want to get out

Then please just go, reroll or something i am sick of your whining and if you dont have something positive to say this is not thread for you so shut the **** up. I am staying !

go Lord Calypho !!!