Lord Calypho - Best PVP in EU servers

Ghostuka

Que times are too long for you? You can't find enough people to PVP? We got your solution.

Come, join Lord Calypho. We have good rp society and on top of it the very best PVPers in our server. During the peak times, the PVP ques pop in less than a minute.

Join Lord Calypho!

ok i promised the mods i woudnt mock RP again..so i will try...

rp has NOTHING to do with pvp and u cant ever conect both if u want to take pvp srsly and in a competitive matter....

and rp is just.....kwemklnfw

few...venting..

mmoRPg, not a mmoPvP - badum tss..

Just because you have no interest and dont like RP does not mean others cant do both like my self - and I LOVE roflstomping so called and self-proclaimed competative and harcore pvp-ers while dropping them som RP lines..

mmoRPg, not a mmoPvP - badum tss..

Just because you have no interest and dont like RP does not mean others cant do both like my self - and I LOVE roflstomping so called and self-proclaimed competative and harcore pvp-ers while dropping them som RP lines..

been around enough to know that 99.9999% of the time rp'rs cant pvp...let along stomping an experienced rated player..

but ahh well..im sure ur the biggest baddast bg/wz hero outthere...because bgs and wzs are the epitome of competitive pvp...pretty sure they are flooded with good pvpers

*player grabs Huttball*

Player on opposite team - STOP, THIEF!

*discussion revolving the thief's intentions with the ball follows*

tic tac...........

12 minutes later

The two factions have reached an agreement. Pubs will play as thieves and the imps as imperial guards. The setting is Nar Shaddaa. Everyone must dress accordingly.

*players take a 1 minute gear change break *

Game Over

been around enough to know that 99.9999% of the time rp'rs cant pvp...let along stomping an experienced rated player..

but ahh well..im sure ur the biggest baddast bg/wz hero outthere...because bgs and wzs are the epitome of competitive pvp...pretty sure they are flooded with good pvpers

hehe, of/c there are tons, well most rp'rs cant or wont pvp, just making a point that there are a few and if you like me are into pvp and rp then RP-PvP is servers good fun - and for the record I more of a skill (not gear nor expertise) open world pvp'er.

*player grabs Huttball*

tic tac...........

12 minutes later

The two factions have reached an agreement. Pubs will play as thieves and the imps as imperial guards. The setting is Nar Shaddaa. Everyone must dress accordingly.

Game Over

this made me lol :rak_03:

I find it weird that people think that the same person can't like and be fairly good at PVP, PVE and RP. Of course, if you are trying to RP in the middle of a WZ that is crazy but PVP in WZs (and Ilum, if they ever bring it back), NiM Ops and then RP to kill time when you're not in the mood to actually play...

They definitely aren't incompatible.

Some people just like and are also good at multiple things.

*player grabs Huttball*

tic tac...........

12 minutes later

Game Over

dude it only takes 20 seconds to come to agreement because we are -that- civil too

and pfft gear change is 10 sec

also everytime it is a different storyline!

dude it only takes 20 seconds to come to agreement because we are -that- civil too

and pfft gear change is 10 sec

also everytime it is a different storyline!

And thats why Consulars are ruling in the RP-PvP.. They just very capable diplomats...

Missandei and I RP all the time in PVP. As shadows we obviously can do both :D. We even stop and RP when 5 marauders gank us. I see no problem in that. Our best RP events are in huttball. As soon as he joins the ops group and I am leader I make sure to welcome him in a very diplomatic way. Both him and I gave the RP name for our server. Initially BioWare wanted this to be a pure PVP server but when they saw us RP-ing the crap out of PVP, they gave us praise and renamed the server.

True story!!!

RP.. PvP..

In the same sentence, really?

I get it, you're too cool for roleplaying - instead you like to be cool and mature while pvping in this starwars game we're all playing! Point taken, them roleplayers need to grow up, right?

Though, judging by how young you look in that vid you attached -You have a few years before you reach puberty yourself? Anyway, nice vid! -Keep training mate =)