Where are the companion customization vendors?

BartElroy

I found one on Balmorra when I got there. It had all the ones you could choose for free in the lvl 10 quest, and then a few more (only starter companions). Cost was around 12k credits each, and I think there were 7 customizations available.

For Kaliyo, it hardly seems worth 12k credits just to get a different set of tattoos/jewellery. But I'm thinking Khem Val could probably benefit a lot from that vendor since he can get different skin color etc.

Edited by Deslan

I've made it to lvl 25 without having a single quest or prompt for an alternate kit for any of my companions. Was there a quest that I missed at lvl 10? I remember in the Beta, you were given the option to customize right when you obtained the companion. Is this completely gone?

I understand later kits need to be purchased, but I thought one of the promises was a choice between 3 initial kits, to prevent everyone from looking alike.

you can only customize your First companion..

Not True, the companion customization vendors are generaly one to two planets after you get the companion (different classes get them at different times) IE JCs get a companion at the end of Balmorra and the vendor for that companion is on Belsavis.

Leveling path is

Coruscant/Dromund Kaas, Taris, Nar Shadaa, Tatooine, Alderan, Balmorra, Quesh , Hoth, Belsavis, Voss, Corellia, and Illum for republic. Swap Balmora and Taris for Imp players.

The vendors are in landing town cantinas at most times so you can go there at any level with out a problem.

Not True, the companion customization vendors are generaly one to two planets after you get the companion (different classes get them at different times) IE JCs get a companion at the end of Balmorra and the vendor for that companion is on Belsavis.

Leveling path is

Coruscant/Dromund Kaas, Taris, Nar Shadaa, Tatooine, Alderan, Balmorra, Quesh , Hoth, Belsavis, Voss, Corellia, and Illum for republic. Swap Balmora and Taris for Imp players.

The vendors are in landing town cantinas at most times so you can go there at any level with out a problem.

Actually as of now, Balmorra has a Customize Vendor located near the exit of the Bug Town Base. The vendor is a large twiliek male.

Are there customization kits for companions besides the initial ones? The customization vendor on Balmorra, which is the only one I've seen, only has kits for Vetta, Mako, Khem and the first Agent companion. Nothing for the later companions.

You can actually buy them elsewhere too, but yeah Balmorra is the earliest. And tbh I don't recall the specific places in the back of my head. lol

Edited by Zoroth

Does anyone know where the higher level empire companion kits are located? I've looked everywhere for a Broonmark kit but no success, let me know if you guys find any!

There's a vendor on Belsavis right next to the shuttle, he sells kits for Blizz and Torien and others but i didn't pay attention to them. There's also one on Illum by the Mission Support vendors but he seems to be empty.

Possibly one on Taris as the Republic have one there.

Edited by Noodz