Replaying class story

VegaPhone

As the title suggests, I would like to recap on my class story, and if there was a method in achieving this to be implemented.

I have several suggestions:

1.We watch all the cut scenes for our class story in a single piece,

2. Similar to option a. but with boss fights to create a cinematic narrative of the whole class objective and story

3. Replay the actual class story with different options, but the previous options are saved anyways.

The goal is to recap on the class story and to see it more as single fluent story and to remember the details to our class story.

I know people can do this by recording the game from the beginning, but for those who have not, and want to recap on their class story, then there should be a way to recap on our class story for the next expansion.

This is also something unique that swtor can offer and capitalize on with their cinematics, cut scenes, and fun combat.

Edited by VegaPhone

Interesting! The class story should be repeatable in Hard Mode once we reach lvl 50. They could make minor adjustment in the voice over and the dialogue choice, but basically it would be repeatable.

Instead of giving commendations for each planet visited, it should give daily commendation. It would be a nice way to ad more playable content without having to add a lot of content, if you know what I mean.

Nice idea!

Interesting! The class story should be repeatable in Hard Mode once we reach lvl 50. They could make minor adjustment in the voice over and the dialogue choice, but basically it would be repeatable.

Instead of giving commendations for each planet visited, it should give daily commendation. It would be a nice way to ad more playable content without having to add a lot of content, if you know what I mean.

Nice idea!

I support this 100%! I would love to do the class story's over again just to refresh myself on it again. Not to mention doing it on HM can add some depth to end game content.