PvP Marauder Video! Dariann owning

Gorgzen

old Video,

new vid.

I'm a 21 year old danish guy studying right now, wanted a first video out even if it wasn't the best, but please do watch it and critique it as much as you wish. You don't have to critique much of gameplay as I've painfully had to watch my own clips 10 times over, but mainly the video.

Most importantly I did not want a lot of cheesy PVP adrenal / BT(bloodthirst +15% dmg) crits everywhere, but longer clips if possible so you can actually see overall play. Ofc you want to see some sick 1v2 or 1v3's and mad objective-things, and stuff, so i'll try to include this when I can - investing in a bigger harddrive in order to better attain footage, but also internet so hopefully one can simply watch me stream if you wish.

Do leave feedback and comments, I hope you will enjoy watching them even if they aren't the best. they'll get better I promise :) the feedback helps me learn the art of video making so thanks in advance.

Edited by Gorgzen
New Video

This may be so but we had a personal feud going already. So it's not that bad. Not like it's some new person or anything. (Mino in this case).

Never claimed this to be brilliant material, though. A few games, 7 minutes of recording before your HDD is full on half-size, and being new to your FPS dropping doesn't help. But it's okay, I just wanted you to get a glimpse of the best marauder world - so when I release something truly amazing you'll already know me. Sup!

there's your video.

Warning: Had very little experience and time editing this, and my HDD only had 10 gb left on it, which lead to very little fraps footage for me to use. Basically had room for 15 minutes in a half-size version. Enjoy nevertheless this recently high quality / fps video of me playing the standard spec.

I'm a 21 year old danish guy studying right now, wanted a first video out even if it wasn't the best, but please do watch it and critique it as much as you wish. You don't have to critique much of gameplay as I've painfully had to watch my own clips 10 times over, but mainly the video.

Most importantly I did not want a lot of cheesy PVP adrenal / BT(bloodthirst +15% dmg) crits everywhere, I could atleast do that with carnage and it would be more fun. Enjoy guys, will make sure to upload something that will really kick *** asap.

I'll try improve whatever it is, aswell as upload some insane carnage / carnage hybrid, and even smash spec ownage, or provide commentary on some better games worth commentating. Thanks for watching.

I would say if you're working on improving the videos, it would behoove you to pick music that fits the flow/pace of the marauder's playstyle. Rap really doesn't fit, since a lot of it is a lot slower than the frantic rush of a marauder, especially that first song.

I would say if you're working on improving the videos, it would behoove you to pick music that fits the flow/pace of the marauder's playstyle. Rap really doesn't fit, since a lot of it is a lot slower than the frantic rush of a marauder, especially that first song.

I disagree. While I don't like rap, I found it quite fitting. Especially the second song.

That's for some feedback bro. I did think of that kind of, it's not easy to fit soundtrack onto it well, but think the two rap songs did fit decent. Maybe rap is just a bad choice? glad somebody liked it though ;)

@Jagli, can you elaborate a bit on that? you mean in voidstar I'm presuming.

Btw. New video's out now, rather short, around 5 minutes. Apologies for the Lil'Wayne music, but not really. and well, I hope to receive some kind of feedback in the nature of trying of trying to improve video-making. Thanks.

(new stuffz) Edited by Gorgzen

What music do you want then? can you tell me about this non-kid music?

Probably something with a fast pitch to it, or has an upbeat tone to it. I'd say start with Metallica's "Motorbreath" or "Whiplash" and look towards some European metal(symphonic or viking, for example), at least for a marauder's fighting style. I will say that the music has to help keep the viewer engaged. If it's a music type that doesn't fit with the style or is overdone(like dubstep), the viewer will either mute it, or close the window and then proceed to bash on your video.

Im not going to go on a rant, or say to much of this video but honestly I wasnt to imprseed with the game play and rotation of your moves. The new video that i watched is pretty much you with a pocket healer or 2 in some parts of this video. vs randoms who dont know how to kill your healer or burst you down so you use def cooldowns then back on your healer then you. Saying that and all I didnt seem to see you ever use cloak of pain when it was on cds. Just at random times . Youd dont use vanish in an attacking or even a passive way. Far from the best. LIke at any fights when he is fighting a warrior cloak of pain isnt on and lets rupture fall off a few times even when its not on cd.

Im not going to go on a rant, or say to much of this video but honestly I wasnt to imprseed with the game play and rotation of your moves. The new video that i watched is pretty much you with a pocket healer or 2 in some parts of this video. vs randoms who dont know how to kill your healer or burst you down so you use def cooldowns then back on your healer then you. Saying that and all I didnt seem to see you ever use cloak of pain when it was on cds. Just at random times . Youd dont use vanish in an attacking or even a passive way. Far from the best. LIke at any fights when he is fighting a warrior cloak of pain isnt on and lets rupture fall off a few times even when its not on cd.

This.

Yeah that rap music makes me think i'm watching some video by a 13 year old zit faced blogger. Also huttball videos where you're getting carried doesn't help the epeen factor either...it's easy to beat up people when they are constantly chasing your team with the ball.

• 1 year later...
old Video,

new vid.

Most importantly I did not want a lot of cheesy PVP adrenal / BT(bloodthirst +15% dmg) crits everywhere, but longer clips if possible so you can actually see overall play. Ofc you want to see some sick 1v2 or 1v3's and mad objective-things, and stuff, so i'll try to include this when I can - investing in a bigger harddrive in order to better attain footage, but also internet so hopefully one can simply watch me stream if you wish.

Do leave feedback and comments, I hope you will enjoy watching them even if they aren't the best. they'll get better I promise :) the feedback helps me learn the art of video making so thanks in advance.

Sounds to me you wanted to post this in matchmaker.com but for some reason ended up here :confused::confused:

I know, its a matter of taste but: the music is badly chosen. It does not fit the playstyle form the class. The vidoequality is bad to, but this thing come with practice.

The playing of the maruader itself is not realy impressive. In the first 30 sec was the first rookie error, and to call himself the world's best marauder is already a mockery of bare... it may be that this was informative ironic?

Edited by JoriCardas