Obvious fake is obvious, part two.

customkb

Continued Fatman WPvP SS discussion

About those who claim it's real:

1. Spam PvP forums with threads about a topic BioWare already said they were closing. Wonders why their threads keep getting closed?

2. Have SS to prove it happened. Forgot about Photo Shop and cut/pasted. (or even paint)

3. Keep asking BioWare to investigated/give feedback. Didn't read thread(s) with BioWare commenting on it.

4. Has multiple people saying it happened. Wait, I thought this was a private server? No, that's right it's a single player game.

5. Claims there was a GM in game as a Droid and knew the exact location of the GM Droid. Didn't think to SS that...

6. Saw this fake GM troll happen almost daily in WoW and other MMOs. Thought it would be a good one for SWTOR.

7. GM was yelling at tons of players. Used /say to do it and not /general or whispers.

8. IT WAS A GM! Didn't have different colored text.

9. GM used proper grammar. BLACK HOLE CREATED!

...I could continue but I don't think it's needed. BioWare looked into, found it to be a fraud, obviously. They said this kind of act would not be tolerated on the FORUMS, as it is against regulation to post fraudulent claims (which is pretty much regulation for everything). More proof? BioWare took quite a while to post their decision about the issue, further credibility that they actually investigated. BioWare has not only closed the threads that continue to claim it's not fake, but also threads supporting their decision and agreeing that it's fake. The server it happened on was The Fatman... Need I say more? The guild it happened to was STS... Need I say more?

I play on The Fatman and have since pre-launch, didn't happened. End of thread.

Logic has no place in this forum! I like your arguments though. They make sense. Espescially a GM using say and not for example the server console to display a big fat warning in the middle of the screen.

Continued Fatman WPvP SS discussion

About those who claim it's real:

1. Spam PvP forums with threads about a topic BioWare already said they were closing. Wonders why their threads keep getting closed?

2. Have SS to prove it happened. Forgot about Photo Shop and cut/pasted. (or even paint)

3. Keep asking BioWare to investigated/give feedback. Didn't read thread(s) with BioWare commenting on it.

4. Has multiple people saying it happened. Wait, I thought this was a private server? No, that's right it's a single player game.

5. Claims there was a GM in game as a Droid and knew the exact location of the GM Droid. Didn't think to SS that...

6. Saw this fake GM troll happen almost daily in WoW and other MMOs. Thought it would be a good one for SWTOR.

7. GM was yelling at tons of players. Used /say to do it and not /general or whispers.

8. IT WAS A GM! Didn't have different colored text.

9. GM used proper grammar. BLACK HOLE CREATED!

...I could continue but I don't think it's needed. BioWare looked into, found it to be a fraud, obviously. They said this kind of act would not be tolerated on the FORUMS, as it is against regulation to post fraudulent claims (which is pretty much regulation for everything). More proof? BioWare took quite a while to post their decision about the issue, further credibility that they actually investigated. BioWare has not only closed the threads that continue to claim it's not fake, but also threads supporting their decision and agreeing that it's fake. The server it happened on was The Fatman... Need I say more? The guild it happened to was STS... Need I say more?

I play on The Fatman and have since pre-launch, didn't happened. End of thread.

answer to 1 TO hide the true

and second you are posting only on this mather kind threads this makes me believe you have something related with devs and just try to chill out the ppl because they are out of mind for what happened...you are online for the past 3 hours on forums posting and trolling every guy who said something about this problem...get a life i repeat...

Trust me I know those cats....

These ain't lil kids looking for attention.

These are PRO players...take a second B4 you respond...Pro as in good better best, I never got to go against them in a ladder system, (And now I guess I never will) But I know talent when I see it.

& pros don't go around making these kinds of claims!

This happened I'd bet my bank roll on it!

& I'm ALWAYS right!

Edited by Swidgin

well it occurs to me that your pro players were trolled by someone, they fell for it hook line and sinker.

I find it hilarious.

As been mentioned multiple times a gm would not use /say, and they also always have a + or some similar marker in front of their names.

Trust me I know those cats....

These ain't lil kids looking for attention.

These are PRO players...take a second B4 you respond...Pro as in good better best, I never got to go against them in a ladder system, (And now I guess I never will) But I know talent when I see it.

& pros don't go around making these kinds of claims!

This happened I'd bet my bank roll on it!

& I'm ALWAYS right!

Well no offense but they act like petulant kids not pros. The only thing they are pro at is making threads that get locked from what I've seen, and some of the childish posts they have created since don't do themselves any favours. The phrase dig a hole comes to mind.

Well no offense but they act like petulant kids not pros. The only thing they are pro at is making threads that get locked from what I've seen, and some of the childish posts they have created since don't do themselves any favours. The phrase dig a hole comes to mind.

The players in those screen shots are from the best imperial guilds on our server. Don't know much about what happened but those are 2 of the 3 guilds that make our side cringe when we see them in a premade .

Edited by Lt_Latency

The players in those screen shots are from the best imperial guilds on our server. Don't know much about what happened but those are 2 of the 3 guilds that make our side cringe when we see them in a premade .

Like I said pros....

PROs do NOT go on the forum looking for attention We get that from wiping the floor with the names you see posting here!

Hello Everyone,

We'd like to direct your attention to the original thread that was created based around this discussion.

In response to these claims, we have made the following statements:

Our internal fraud team has confirmed that this is fake and we are closing this thread. Kiroshei has been actioned against accordingly. As per our forum rules, fake reports of this kind will not be tolerated.

It appears that other players claiming to be from the same guild were posting and reporting similar screenshots. We have since thoroughly investigated every player from the screenshots and have found nothing in the logs that supports their claims. Thank you for your time.

For reference you can view this thread here: STS World PVP - Hoth - Accounts threatened by GM

This thread will now be closed.