Star Wars 1313- the new star wars game!

Saseav

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how graphics have been evolving over the years. I loved how The Force Unleashed made the Star Wars universe look a lot more realistic and Star Wars 1313 will probably blow my mind.

Man...first it was pong and mario bros...and now game like this.

New piece of concept art. (click)

From an EW article HERE.

Nice find. Imagine getting to ride down that on a cable or slowly descend/ascend that with a jetpack all while shooting enemies on the way down or up.

Only one thing to do know: speculate the release date! I am betting it will be between September and November, if it comes out in December it will be rushed like Kotor 2 and TOR (argueable, but I think it was). If it doesn't come out this year I predict it will come out on 1/3/13, see what I did there?

Nice find. Imagine getting to ride down that on a cable or slowly descend/ascend that with a jetpack all while shooting enemies on the way down or up.

Only one thing to do know: speculate the release date! I am betting it will be between September and November, if it comes out in December it will be rushed like Kotor 2 and TOR (argueable, but I think it was). If it doesn't come out this year I predict it will come out on 1/3/13, see what I did there?

I could have sworn I have seen somewhere something about 2013. Might not have been official though.

I could have sworn I have seen somewhere something about 2013. Might not have been official though.

I don't know, please post it if you run into it again. LucasArts has released 2 Star Wars games a year for as long as I can remember. If 1313 is scheduled for 2013 then I expect another game to be announced at E3.

Edited by Tuscad

i can honestly see them releasing it on 1/3/13 like the poster said above me. I don't think it will be this year but I really hope it will be.

I'm also hoping for a character creator (similar to the one in mass effect) hell im hoping for a game style similar to ME

Well, at least I think this game has potential. Bounty Hunter is one of the few star wars games in which you play as a non force user fighting against both criminals and law enforcement ("zombies" as well later in the game), the weapon arsenal and fast paced shooting gameplay was fun, but best of all was the atmosphere, when you get to explore a star wars city as someone normal it really gets a more grittier and more brutal tone( still can't believe a star wars game would allow me to torch innocent civilians with a flamethrower).

This seems like its basically going to be a Star Wars version of Prototype/Infamous.

Though you'll be suck in a sealed off underground city rather than a island city. And the combat will be more tame, which is expected as Prototype/Infamous is as over top as it gets.

I'm hoping its going to be BF3. But it will probably be a game for the Wii and it will involve a dance mat.

What an insight. If only you took the effort to read the first post....

Edited by sambeta

I'm hoping its going to be BF3. But it will probably be a game for the Wii and it will involve a dance mat.

i'm hoping for a bounty hunting game. maybe some big cinematic adventure, they could set it in coruscant, and hmm i don't know wouldn't the title 1313 be cool? :cool:

i'm hoping for a bounty hunting game. maybe some big cinematic adventure, they could set it in coruscant, and hmm i don't know wouldn't the title 1313 be cool? :cool:

Yea it would be like a double entendre as a level on coruscant and a reference to boba fett!

Edited by Saseav

I honestly want t\he relesae date to be that haha! Would be perfect. Though wanting to get it out for the holiday shopping...but doing it on the once in a lifetime date.... :cool:

^ Can't tell if serious.......

Edited by Eillack