The Most Known Guild.

DrMonocle

I would like to toss out UMBRA as probably the most known guild for the Empire.

We have had alot of internet exposure with Awall, plus some articles and interviews with Lord Hammer in some gaming magazines.

Edited by Darth_Victus

We have had alot of internet exposure with Awall, plus some articles and interviews with Lord Hammer in some gaming magazines.

Yet, I have never heard of you lot :rolleyes: And I'm an avid SWTOR info surfer!

So yes, it largely depends on what server one plays on.

Yet, I have never heard of you lot :rolleyes: And I'm an avid SWTOR info surfer!

So yes, it largely depends on what server one plays on.

I second this. My guild was actively involved in the development of SWTOR tracking tools for PvE Progression and we have done a lot of searching/scouring for information during our development time and I've never once heard of UMBRA. It definitely depends on your server and what table you hang out at during lunch.

The only reason most people inc me would have ever heard of UMBRA ( for a brief period )would be the awesome landing page they had for the website. Courtesy of best SWTOR website tread.