• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rankings have been updated.

Two interesting changes to note with this update:

1. Novare has overtaken Alderaan for Second Place

2. Void Star has now dropped below 2.0000 for the average score

I think if you just analyze how the objectives are played, the vast majority of people are going to conclude that Voidstar is the least interesting. I call it "competitive door watching." Obviously, not everyone ranks Voidstar at the bottom, but maybe that's because they like the constant combat and potential for huge scoreboard numbers?

Edited by Lymain

1. Civil War

2. Novarre Coast

3. Voidstar

4. Huttball

I absolutely dread doing Huttball, because in order to pvp, I have to rip the fx file out of my assets folder, which ends up disabling all graphic effects, such as the fire pits. Every time I get into a Huttball, I sort of creep my way to the fire pit, stare at it for a few seconds, dip my toe in, and zip across, whimpering and crying to the next area.

1 - Huttball

2 - Novare Coast

3 - Civil War

4 - Voidstar

more specific variation would be

huttbal > NC > all rooms after first room of voidstar > civil war > first room of voidstar

i think that first room of voidstar is badly designed and gives ranged a big advantage with being able to watch both doors easier than the other rooms and pillars to hide behind. the rest of the map is alot better imo.

1 - Huttball

2 - Novare Coast

3 - Civil War

4 - Voidstar

more specific variation would be

huttbal > NC > all rooms after first room of voidstar > civil war > first room of voidstar

i think that first room of voidstar is badly designed and gives ranged a big advantage with being able to watch both doors easier than the other rooms and pillars to hide behind. the rest of the map is alot better imo.

The second door is a lot easier to defend.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.