Rank The Warzone Maps

Darth_Philar

Please list your personal rankings of the four Warzone maps.

Rank them from 1 to 4 with 1 being your favorite and 4 being your least favorite. Please note that I will only count rankings that include all 4 maps. I will keep this OP updated with the overall player rankings each time we add a new page to the thread. Overall Ranking scores will be determined as follows:

Rank - Points

1 - 4

2 - 3

3 - 2

4 - 1

Rank 1 (380 points - 3.0440 average) - Huttball (HB)

Rank 2 (327 points - 2.6160 average) - Novare Coast (NC)

Rank 3 (285 points - 2.2800 average) - Alderaan Civil War (ACW or CW)

Rank 4 (257 points - 2.0600 average) - Voidstar (VS)

Some interesting distribution information thus far:

Alderaan Civil War - Has a nearly equal number of 2, 3, & 4 rankings.

Huttball - Over 80% of the votes are either a 1 or a 4, with 1 votes having a 2:1 advantage over 4 votes. This map is either hated or loved, and the trend suggests loved more often than not (Huttball has more number 1 rankings than all other maps combined).

Novare Coast - 70% of votes put this map in the middle of the ranking (a 2 or 3).

Voidstar - 70% of the votes put Voidstar in the bottom half (3 or 4 vote) of user's preferences.

Edited by Darth_Philar

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Huttball

2. Novare Coast

3. Voidstar

4. Alderaan

Indeed. Ill only put NC above voidstar because it seems to end way faster. But NC being Alderaan 2.0 is far superior to alderaan with the ranged ability to cap a turret.

Edited by LoL-K-Noob

Please list your personal rankings of the four Warzone maps.

Rank them from 1 to 4 with 1 being your favorite and 4 being your least favorite. Please note that I will only count rankings that include all 4 maps. I will keep this OP updated with the overall player rankings each time we add a new page to the thread. Overall Ranking scores will be determined as follows:

Rank - Points

1 - 4

2 - 3

3 - 2

4 - 1

Rank # (# of points) - Alderaan Civil War (ACW or CW)

Rank # (# of points) - Huttball (HB)

Rank # (# of points) - Novare Coast (NC)

Rank # (# of points) - Voidstar (VS)

Overly complicated method of ranking them, lol. Why not just write them from most liked to most hated? /kek

Alderan=nova=hutball

hate voidstar, favors zerging .

Overly complicated method of ranking them, lol. Why not just write them from most liked to most hated? /kek

Alderan=nova=hutball

That is what I am doing, I'm just using mathematical weights to make the overall rankings accurate.

Alderan=nova=hutball

Yeah I didn't do the point thing either. Just put em order.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.