Is this a bug or what ? Vette conversations

Sewerus

So curently have 5500 affection with vette and have lvl 19 do i need to have higher lvl to get more quest aka conversations. I mean I only got welcome vette and well behave and didn't get anything do I need to have higher lvl or what ?

On darth hater database there is listed that there is a quest called before I go free, do I have to remove the collar to get other conversation since as I have mentioned I have 5500 affection with her so that should unlock more conversation then just one I think.

I would be awesome if you could give me some info on this.

Thanks in advance.

so you never removed the collar?IT'S OBVIOUS THAT YOU HAVE TO!

remove the collar and finish act one to start the romance.

according to darth hater database you Before I Got Free which is lvl 15 and I didn't get it or Life with Nok Drayen at lvl 18.

I do not want to remove shock, not until I will get williams since she also shocks vette and that is even more awesome.

Or seeking mercy which is labaled as lvl 21 do I need to have that lvl to get that conversation

there's no bug, the only thing she does until you remove the collar is ask you to remove the collar. Why would she ever think you would help her deal with family issues if she's still your slave? it doesn't even make sense from a common sense standpoint.

Anyway the companion quests are generally guided by 2 factors. Companion affection and the point you are at in your class story. But vette is different in that you get no other quests if you don't take the collar off.

• 6 months later...
My problem is that she wont even give me a conversation to remove the collar. She has >2000 affection and I am in Kaas City, and lvl 16, and she has yet to give me the first conversation. =(

You didnt get the first conversation ? How so ?

I think you don't even need affection for the first conversation. You get that one after you leave Korriban and get to the fleet. That's when she asks the warrior to remover her shock collar.

I'll never understand how people can be so mean to Vette :( give the girl a break

I agree, she's just so awesomely cool and funny. And, frankly, I just think that treating her well gives back far better conversations. I mean, how else are you going to get gems like this:

"So, I have a Sith friend.... Well nobody's going to be teasing me at school, I guess."

The VA for that one was just so nervously uncertain while still managing to be almost knee-jerk wildly irreverent that I just about fell out of my chair laughing.

I just have to admit that the actress they got for her was just brilliant hands down and I just love seeing it every time. :D

But, to each their own I suppose.