I actually have confidence we'll see a 1.4 patch in the next few months...

...unfortunately, much like how patch 1.3 could have just as easily been called 1.2.5 without anyone noticing, 1.4 will probably more closely resemble patch 1.2.6

I was under the impression 1.3 was more of a smaller update 1.25 as you say and 1.4 was another bigger update like 1.2.

I may be wrong however

Yep, but I'm guessing they'll similarly scale down 1.4, which they haven't promised anything on. The goal posts have been moving on a lot of features for a long time.

with the current state of the game and they speed for develop, probably 1.4 may come next year at some point..

this of course thinking the game still exist and fatman is medium or light population

i mean after the lay offs and all the delay BW have for develop and the...fail to deliver, thats what we could think of

ALSO 1.4 may come with millions of more EXITING LEGACY STUFFS!

so you can reroll another 7 alts on a server you transfer too! imagine omg, how amazing that will be, since obviously we all only care for alts and reroll endless times!!

of course all this is just a speculation since BW have not give absolutely any accurate info on 1.3 or so on

so we all can only do our own guess!

i also predict they dont care for develop more, because clearly the world is ending this year anyway.. /wink

Edited by mikphobos

Ya. They are called the salvage crew, the crew you hire to get the ship off the bottom of the ocean floor.

Let's hope they can get it done, eh? After all, they're rehiring for QA, and it was QA that let the bomb through in Legacy that broke the server transfer software they had ready and were about to deploy, thus resulting in postponing it way past to the breaking point, resulting in the low morale of players on low-pop servers, such as yourself.

Thus, with the low morale, comes a lowered tolerance for bugs and waiting that is typical of any MMO. People leave.

GW2 isnt an MMO either.

It must be an MMO, like all other candy colored kids games with elves and cutesy bears jumping around Mario style. I´m too old for this c**p.

Hope all medieval cartoon MMOs, Tera Wars of Kittycraft and whatnot end up in the bargain bin soon....

Edited by Lord_Ravenhurst

It must be an MMO, like all other candy colored kids games with elves and cutesy bears jumping around Mario style. I´m too old for this c**p.

Hope all medieval cartoon MMOs, Tera Wars of Kittycraft and whatnot end up in the bargain bin soon....

Lol. U obviously havent played GW2 beta or know anything about the game. Thats good. Stay away. If you actually enjoy this game you obviously prefer a single player game over a real MMO. No people, no open world pvp, static world is the opposite of an MMO. And before you say "oh its coming soon. BW said so",dont call this game an MMO till they actually fix ****.

Lol. U obviously havent played GW2 beta or know anything about the game. Thats good. Stay away. If you actually enjoy this game you obviously prefer a single player game over a real MMO. No people, no open world pvp, static world is the opposite of an MMO. And before you say "oh its coming soon. BW said so",dont call this game an MMO till they actually fix ****.
Pretty much owned.

How's playing a Twi'lek (or whatever theyre called) Jedi with a coloured sword different to playing an elve with a real sword?

Besides there's not much difference between those MMOs and Star Wars.