Who else is having a great time playing this game?

cbauga

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love playing this game. The only thing that I have issues with so far (other than a couple minor things) is the lack of players now. The 1.3 Update that allows switching servers is the greatest thing yet! This won't only help people want to play, but should help people continue to play.

A MMO is not supposed to be solo'd and the server switch will help greatly!

My "tiny" guild (only 3 players) and I are having a great time playing. We exclusively PvE (no PvP), rarely join PUGs and prefer to solo, duo or craft when the entire guild is not online so the apparent low population of our server does not significantly affect our gaming experience. We do all of the flashpoints and heroic4's at level-appropriate as a trio with a companion but our highest characters are only 36 now so this might be more challenging at higher levels.

GW2 will be launching soon so I hope all the "haters" find somewhere else to go. :jawa_angel:

My "tiny" guild (only 3 players) and I are having a great time playing. We exclusively PvE (no PvP), rarely join PUGs and prefer to solo, duo or craft when the entire guild is not online so the apparent low population of our server does not significantly affect our gaming experience. We do all of the flashpoints and heroic4's at level-appropriate as a trio with a companion but our highest characters are only 36 now so this might be more challenging at higher levels.

GW2 will be launching soon so I hope all the "haters" find somewhere else to go. :jawa_angel:

You won't be able to do hard modes with a companion.

It's like I am playing a completely different game than 90% of the people on this forum. Keep up the good work Bio.

That is a good quote. It is what I often feel.

I am having a great time playing this game! It is fun, frustrating enough to be challenging but not infuriating. The lighsaber WOOM-WOOM sound never gets old. :)

I'm having a great time. Tanking Ops 3 nights a week, doing PvP on a 50 VG or Assassin or leveling a Sent and Sniper otherwise.

Guild is solid, we're doing progression. The only time I don't have fun is when ques are long, but that will hopefully be addressed with cross server ques and/or transfers and/or mergers. Oh, and ranked WZ's wouldn't hurt either.

I personally don't understand all the QQ about how much the game "sucks." Its fun and refreshing, stories are great and if you have a solid guild you can do plenty.

I personally don't understand all the QQ about how much the game "sucks." Its fun and refreshing, stories are great and if you have a solid guild you can do plenty.

That's the effect of low-pop servers. The ones on low-pops are having a hard time seeing this, but their morale is so low due to no one to group with, that the annoyance of typical bugs and feature implementation timeframes are hightened to such a degree that they can't see the good in the game because they can't partake of the good in the game because they can't get the groups to partake in the good of the game.

If they could, I think they'll find TOR's "problems" are much more tolerable and be more understanding toward them. Not discounting their complaints at all, because they are valid complaints, but they're not as critical or as detrimental as some people make it out to be.

Now, there are some that just plain don't like the game, of course. That's to be expected as well. But they are few.

That's the effect of low-pop servers. The ones on low-pops are having a hard time seeing this, but their morale is so low due to no one to group with, that the annoyance of typical bugs and feature implementation timeframes are hightened to such a degree that they can't see the good in the game because they can't partake of the good in the game because they can't get the groups to partake in the good of the game.

If they could, I think they'll find TOR's "problems" are much more tolerable and be more understanding toward them. Not discounting their complaints at all, because they are valid complaints, but they're not as critical or as detrimental as some people make it out to be.

Now, there are some that just plain don't like the game, of course. That's to be expected as well. But they are few.

^THIS THIS THIS

If we werent spread so thin we probably wouldnt have lost those 25% and the people here now wouldnt be so down in the dumps