Grade 7 Crafting Items

idavies

Hi Everyone,

I chose artifice with treasure hunting and archaeology. I've unlocked a schematic for a real kick-*** light sabre but it requres level 7 crafting items.

Question:

Where do you go to find level 7 items?

Thanks a lot

Those are exotic crafting materials, the grade 7 crafting mats don't drop from fps/ops.

While I don't know about ops, I have seen items like the Biometric Crystal Alloy drop in HM FP. Those are the grade 7 materials.

While I don't know about ops, I have seen items like the Biometric Crystal Alloy drop in HM FP. Those are the grade 7 materials.

exactly, There is no other grade 7 materials except exotic that I am aware of and you get from drops and fleet commendations. Of course it is really annoying because the fleet comms get you a box which will, of course, inevitably NOT get you the matt you want :-(.

For what it's worth, you get Alien Data Cubes in place of Bio alloys if you run hardmode operations.

-- which can be used to craft Columi gear using schematics dropped in the same Operations. I have a crit-crafted Columi Stalker implant which is better than Rakata from this method.