Facebook tells all

Swidgin

Not much but maybe it will keep a few of you interested and maybe even help to bring some new faces.

As posted from Gamebreaker.tv (if u have never been i highly recommend this Fan site.

Here are the top 15 MMO games, ranked by their increase in Facebook likes over the past three months:

World of Warcraft: 405,992

Star Wars: The Old Republic: 353,520

Fiesta Online: 252,169

Guild Wars 2: 236,434

Runescape: 140,476

AdventureQuest Worlds: 113,888

The Secret World: 79,754

MapleStory: 54,566

DC Universe Online: 47,864

Lineage 2: 42,701

Runes of Magic: 41,387

Wakfu: 34,899

Aion: 32,845

TERA: 30,467

Wizard101: 29,559

The top five is what you’d expect – mostly. WoW, SWTOR, and Runescape are huge ongoing games, Guild Wars 2 has garnered a lot of attention with its recent betas, and… Fiesta Online?

Yes, Outspark’s casual MMO has attracted the third-most new people to its Facebook page since February. Overall, it has the fifth-most FB Likes, trailing only WoW, SWTOR, Runescape, and MapleStory.

The rest of the list contains several games that have recently been in the news for launching (Wakfu, TERA), entering beta (TSW) or going free-to-play (Aion, Lineage 2).

i hope you know the GW2 site and forums are --------> that way.

Your post is flawed because you are saying guild wars 2 is a top MMO game when it isn't even out yet.

Judging by your reply, I can see that you don't know anything at all. Nothing but a soul less keyboarder, retyping someone else failed idea or topic.

Your post is flawed because you are saying guild wars 2 is a top MMO game when it isn't even out yet.

Judging by your reply, I can see that you don't know anything at all. Nothing but a soul less keyboarder, retyping someone else failed idea or topic.

i know nothing at all

Some of these may be influenced by "Like us on Facebook to recieve 500 cash-points" or whatever.

Still though I'm surprised at the low number that TERA has recieved. It's been out a fair while in the east but I was under the impression that a much bigger audience was raving about it in the west. And I'm doubting it's all because of the "it's cool to hate facebook" crowd. It doesn't appear that it'll be killing any other MMOs like people claim anytime soon.

Also, what does this have to do with PvP specifically?

Hi everyone,

We ask that threads made in PvP center on discussion of Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ and PvP specifically. We have closed this thread as the discussion primarily focuses on other subjects.

Thanks for your understanding!