No cross server lfg. THANK YOU BIOWARE!!

Dylancholy

Also, while you are destroying your game, please do not add server merges or transfers as populations are fine.

Pretty childish to deliberately ignore the announcement that character transfers are coming together with the LFG tool.

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Bioware! You are a great developer!

Cross server LFG destroys communities. Even in a game where there isn't one.

Yes. LFG tool server only will help. Before I had to spam "LFG" in general chat

and would never get a group. Now, due to your hard work, I can just click a button

to que and still not get a group.

Also, while you are destroying your game, please do not add server merges

or transfers as populations are fine.

I think they should remove all the arms off player characters too and change all attacks pelvic thrusts, that would help the game about as much as same server tool will.

It would also build alot of community in pvp.

Edited by Mallorik

Thanks Bioware! You are a great developer!

Cross server LFG destroys communities. Even in a game where there isn't one.

Yes. LFG tool server only will help. Before I had to spam "LFG" in general chat

and would never get a group. Now, due to your hard work, I can just click a button

to que and still not get a group.

Also, while you are destroying your game, please do not add server merges

or transfers as populations are fine.

/agree...

No cross server = no flashpoint...

except if you play on Fatman US or Tomb of Freedom Naad EU

Its just funny how people demand how others have to play.. If you dont like cross server LFG.. Then dont USE IT... .

Why let logic get in the way of a good argument?

Besides, their usual response to that is "But I'll have to use it cause everyone else is using it!".

But wait...if everyone else is using it...maybe that means....most people don't care about community and just wanna play the damn game their paying for?! :eek:

Why let logic get in the way of a good argument?

Besides, their usual response to that is "But I'll have to use it cause everyone else is using it!".

But wait...if everyone else is using it...maybe that means....most people don't care about community and just wanna play the damn game their paying for?! :eek:

You cant use too much logic at once or the anti x people will report you for being mean to them.

Whos to say you won't still have them after you transfer?

If they are available, then you get them...I would assume, you'd run into the same issue with mergers however.

There is no perfect solution, so you should probably stop demanding one and make the best out of what you have available if you still want to play.

So much self-entitlement these days. In my day, we camped Gul for 3 weeks and didn't get out FBSS and we LIKED IT! lol

Your right I am gonna make the best of it Im gonna vote with my wallet .

Had they not listened to all the preserve the community pureists and made such bad decisions to perserve a community that doesn't exist this game wouldn't be dying .

Its funny I talk about my hard work and you talk about self entitlement . I have proabably logged more hours in this game than the people who sit here all day in the forums with all the answers to further destroy this game .

So much self-entitlement these days.

You've done nothing but tell people to play exactly like you do, to re-roll to fatman or harbinger or one of the other 10 remaining standard servers, or to *possibly* pay for a transfer to a higher population server when it becomes an option.

You have repeatedly reveled in a "decision" that will have a negative impact on other players if only because it has a positive benefit to you.

You've basically demanded that they *not* put in a cross server LFG tool, even though it would quite certainly be possible to make it an *optional* tool, simply because you prefer it that way.

And you've got the nerve to call other people entitled? Wow.

You know what's really sad though?

The people that think Transfers will work.

I mean seriously...think for a second..I know, I know, it's hard...but try.

They refuse to do server merges because that will look bad in the eyes of the investors, it'll look like the game is dropping subscriptions fast and dying.

So they open up transfers...targeted transfers. Let people transfer off low pop servers onto higher pop servers? But then everyone would leave and there'd be a collection of empty servers. Those would have to be shut down.

Really think that'd look better to the investors?

Or would they keep all the servers open and create Cross-Server LFG instead...hmm now what is the more likely scenario to keep the investors happy?

You've done nothing but tell people to play exactly like you do, to re-roll to fatman or harbinger or one of the other 10 remaining standard servers, or to *possibly* pay for a transfer to a higher population server when it becomes an option.

You have repeatedly reveled in a "decision" that will have a negative impact on other players if only because it has a positive benefit to you.

You've basically demanded that they *not* put in a cross server LFG tool, even though it would quite certainly be possible to make it an *optional* tool, simply because you prefer it that way.

And you've got the nerve to call other people entitled? Wow.

Amen brother... Entitlement on a game I am paying for.??????

Pretty childish to deliberately ignore the announcement that character transfers are coming together with the LFG tool.

How is acknowledging it "ignoring" it?

Don't answer that.

Post like that are common and a dime a dozen.

If only sense was free...

An LFG tool and transfers are not going to make people magically start playing the game...

WHY is it people think that transfers and an LFG tool are going to solve the problem of there not people enough people to fill the servers?!?!

People can't be this dense! Unless they merge servers or get more players playing the game, it will make NO DIFFERENCE!

Had they not listened to all the preserve the community pureists and made such bad decisions to perserve a community that doesn't exist this game wouldn't be dying .

You're talking about developers who hired the teams behind two MMO's that totally bombed. Developers who launched a game while it was still in the Beta and missing the majority of features that are standard to any MMO. Developers who host regular Q&A sessions and answer the majority of questions with "We're working on it.". Developers who held a summit in which they hand picked the minority of player types (Hardcore Raiding Guilds) to come and discuss what would improve the game!

I don't think they've really done anything but make bad decisions!

An LFG tool and transfers are not going to make people magically start playing the game...

WHY is it people think that transfers and an LFG tool are going to solve the problem of there not people enough people to fill the servers?!?!

People can't be this dense! Unless they merge servers or get more players playing the game, it will make NO DIFFERENCE!

I dont know what problem people have with server tranfers and i dont really care, Server transfers will not stop a same server tool from failing.

A full swtor server is what?1500 people? hell lets say they doubled it to 3k and we wont even split servers into two factions.

A full Wow server is 3.5k and a battle group has an average of 18 servers in it. and anyone who has played wow knows how long it takes to get a group as a dps in wow now.

My point is that this is blatanly obvious, nobody on earth is stupid enough to legitately deny this. Anyone who is denying this is lying to try to get their way, a way that has been proven over and over loses subs, as we can see by biowares failure to add any lfg tool at all until now.

Excellent choice on your part. Single server lfg is going to be more than adequate with the server transfers coming.

Yeah it will be awsome. theres maybe a 6-12 hour wait for pvp/fp on kai kan atm and now when they do LFG single server there will be a que of 24+ because of everybody unsubbing.

Trollware need to L2DMMOS

Maybe these anti Cross-Server lot are actually hippies?

Cause I can see the similarities.

"No man! We need to protest against medicine! Everyone needs to not use medicine and use water instead!"

"We tried water. It didn't work, that's why we discovered these medicines and worked to refine them into beneficial aids to..."

"LALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU!"

I've been playing WoW since release and still play WoW. I have 11 85s 7 Alliance and 4 Horde.

1. Community - My current WoW guild is one of the oldest on the server, started within days of release. In fact the GM is the same one for all these years. I know a number of other guilds in the same situation. There has been a decrease in Elitism but not, to my mind, a decrease in community. I still know and run with lots of folks I've known for what, 8 years now. Elitism has decreased along with the required raid sizes, from 40 to 25 and now 10. The community is fine in WoW.

2. LFG Ninjas - You must have really bad karma or a really loose definition of a Ninja. I've done a lot of raids/dungeons using the LFR/LFG tools on my alts, all 10 of them and even my main. Enough of them that everyone of my 11 85s has the "Perky Pug" from grouping with 100 random players (and I've grouped with far more than that total). Of all these raids/dungeons I've done with the LFR/LFG tools I'd say at least 90% or more were good and 50-70% were really good experiences. Maybe 10% were bad or had ninjas.

WZs in 1-3 minutes, Dungeons in 10-15 average and raids vary but still pretty quick. If I'm on my healer or tank pretty much instant pops for dungeons or raids. I love the LFR/LFG tools, but still enjoy raiding/questing/dungeon crawling with my guild. In fact for many LFG dungeons 2-4 of us queue and not having a Tank or Healer doesn't mean we are out of luck like it did before the tools.

Now that I'm a lot more casual I still get to see new content, and gear up a bit for the guild raids I can make, using the LFR tool. I don't see any downside to a cross-server solution whose use is optional.

Excellent post and is also my experence with WoW. But it does no good to put up personal experences like this to the WoW bashers/haters. They have blinders on and will not accept any logic. Only time will prove we are correct. Wait until the sub report for the third quarter this year. Going to be a real shocker.

Excellent choice on your part. Single server lfg is going to be more than adequate with the server transfers coming.

I think this guy is against cross server LFG just to irritate people.

I think this guy is against cross server LFG just to irritate people.

Or just lacking in intelligence.

To this date with all the non stop arguing I have still never seen a valid reason against the X-server LFG. They either have no idea what they are talking about or they are trolling.

Or just lacking in intelligence.

To this date with all the non stop arguing I have still never seen a valid reason against the X-server LFG. They either have no idea what they are talking about or they are trolling.

So far the only argument I ever see against it is crying over someone saying a nasty word to them, or crying that they didn't get the shiny loot they wanted.

And they have the cheek to call other players self-serving and bad?

Oh and about ninja looting. isn't the currency that drops from the boss mobs what we are actually after? Everyone gets that so who friggin cares if someone rolls need on some trash gear. If it is a big deal then ask BW to implement auto distribution. Problem solved.

Oh and about ninja looting. isn't the currency that drops from the boss mobs what we are actually after? Everyone gets that so who friggin cares if someone rolls need on some trash gear. If it is a big deal then ask BW to implement auto distribution. Problem solved.

Actually, according to Bioware, Ninja Looting does not exist.

BW has actually stated that if a player Needs on a piece of gear that they can not even equip, they made need the credits from vendoring it. Thus Ninja Looting does not exist.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.