A little laugh to start your day

Crawelc

lol That's ZP for ya. His reviews are always hilarious and, more often than not, spot on.

except when he talked about getting LS points when someone wins a roll and chooses DS, can tell he barely touched the game. no this isnt the greatest game and BW needs to get off there respective hind quarters, but i remember other mmos not being as great in the begining also.

yea some of the stuff he said was funny but he seemed like an idiot.

Edited by GooseGrims

He said he had a week with the game to do the review and also didnt say that it happened that way, he said he didnt understand how it worked.

guess i missed that part when i left the room when the D3 add was playing lol. if thats the case i dont even see a reason for this other than the humor. like i said though it did make me laugh :)

you know a game die for you, when you spend all your free time reading it forums and posting and watching videos on the internet instead of play the game..

today i find myself having more fun on a simple facebook game that SWTOR, sad.. but true

• 2 weeks later...
I love swtor, so does Yahtzee, well kinda

he seems to like it as much as he can. I've only seen him give a few really positive reviews but he does seem to like this game especially since he hates MMORPGs.

Edited by jarjarloves