Your own personal 'head canon'...

JediElf

Same. lol

Now I CAN picture Andronikos and Doc doing this. But Andronikos it just seems so HIM and Doc would because my JK is a freak. Not a bad girl freak, but she sure as hell ain't a stuck up monk wannabe. She did have Auntie Kaliyo around afterall...when mom and dad were off adventuring and Temple fell asleep at her post. Woman, go take a nap or sit down.

i can picture andro pulling off a red hot chilli peppers, and running around the ship with only a well-placed sock. Kaliyo is why my smuggler has serious attitude problems, not to mention no sense of fidelity ( hey, she warned corso , and warned him well)

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there everyone,

While we realize this discussion is in fun and in the spirit of roleplay, we'd like to remind everyone to keep their comments and 'head canon' stories appropriate for the forums. Too much talk with explicit sexual overtones will need to be removed per the Rules of Conduct.

Thanks for keeping it clean and fun for everyone!

Edited by Moitteva

I rolled a new SI and IA, but I haven't really figured out what I want their backgrounds to be like yet. The IA is human so she could be anything. The SI is Twi'lek. They'll both be LS...probably tending more toward neutral than my Republic characters do. I just have such a hard time with Empire characters. Not sure what appropriate backgrounds would be like.

I rolled a new SI and IA, but I haven't really figured out what I want their backgrounds to be like yet. The IA is human so she could be anything. The SI is Twi'lek. They'll both be LS...probably tending more toward neutral than my Republic characters do. I just have such a hard time with Empire characters. Not sure what appropriate backgrounds would be like.

chiss ia has a perfect backstory

on voss, you get asked why you came to work for the empire. you have a few options. the choice i gave said i was a special police officer for the chiss secret services, and caught the attention of IA, since the empire is allied with the chiss, serving the empire equalled serving my homeworld.

chiss ia has a perfect backstory

on voss, you get asked why you came to work for the empire. you have a few options. the choice i gave said i was a special police officer for the chiss secret services, and caught the attention of IA, since the empire is allied with the chiss, serving the empire equalled serving my homeworld.

I thought about picking a Chiss, but somehow I just gravitated toward the humans. I'd like her and my SW, when/if I make her, to be somehow related, so being human makes that easier.

I thought about picking a Chiss, but somehow I just gravitated toward the humans. I'd like her and my SW, when/if I make her, to be somehow related, so being human makes that easier.

ahh, i know how that goes, i wanted to unlock sith pureblood merely to roll a sniper so i could slap kaliyo over and over, and cant figure where he fits in my legacy ; ;

If I remember correctly, Eanelinea chose

wanting to change how the Empire saw aliens or she thought she could make a difference. Something like that. And then she got all emo and said she was a 'dumb alien' for thinking she could do so. Felt so bad for my poor girl. I wanted to hug her myself.

If I remember correctly, Eanelinea chose

wanting to change how the Empire saw aliens or she thought she could make a difference. Something like that. And then she got all emo and said she was a 'dumb alien' for thinking she could do so. Felt so bad for my poor girl. I wanted to hug her myself.

awww don't worry, her and bugboy will hug the empire into submitting to love an acceptance :D

A good story can let us peek into a fantastic world, and a really good MMORPG story can let us peek into that world, and also allow us to make our own story within it's narrative.

What is your own personal head canon? How does your character make sense of the world around them, and how do you weave 'who they are' into the world around them.

How do you fill the gaps and cracks left for us to weave our own narrative into this games story? What do you fill those gaps with? How does it tie in to your legacy?

I often see people mention there own personal head canon in so many story posts...so I thought it would be nice, to have an entire thread dedicated to the topic.

:jawa_cool::jawa_evil:

I have always had a rather... indulgent imagination. ;) When I saw the Hope trailer for the first time, I got excited seeing one Jedi amidst a legion of Sith. That spiraled my brain into coming up with a Jedi character I would find appealing and would want to write about.

I love to write, and the idea for writing a fan novelization of the game's time period through the eyes of a protagonist made me even more excited.

And, alas, my Jedi Knight Eleya Shevani was eventually born.

I generally like the idea of the Order and Jedi Code, as well as how Jedi are generally depicted- calm, serene and in control. But I also wanted Eleya- or, Leya as her nickname goes -to have a distinct personality.

Hence her being an empathic Miraluka with a knack for connecting deeply with others.

Given the amazing story of the Old Republic I was eventually able to create a believeable backstory for Leya's character. Mostly her head-canon "between the scenes" in the game involve her being on Tython or working with the Republic military. (Seeing as she is a Knight on the frontlines and a Guardian to boot.)

Her actual story is that she was given to the Jedi Order when she was a year old after her parents- a couple of simple farmers from their adopted homeworld of Alpherides -realized her connection to the Force was far deeper than most Miraluka.

Eleya grew up in the Jedi Temple on Coruscant, somewhat of a daredevil with a knack for worming her way out of tricky situations and tight spots. Being an empath allowed her to connect with others rather easily, but also made it easy for her to form deep attachments, something the Masters always reminded her to be guarded against.

Eventually, at nine years of age, just three months before her 10th birthday, the Temple was attacked.

-Because the game does not go into direct detail of the JK character's past, I tried to work that into Eleya's history.-

After being separated during the onslaught, Leya became one among the many Initiate Younglings who were selectively chosen to travel and train under many different Masters instead of being sent to Tython. This non-traditional method of training and teaching was allowed because of the destruction and so many Jedi deaths, with few Jedi Knights and Masters available to take on Padawan learners.

For the next ten years, Leya would train and serve under several different Masters, where she learned different techniques and insights into lightsabre combat and the Force itself. Her experiences and lessons helped to shape her from a rather head-strong, reckless child into a mature, more level-headed young woman.

And, while she remains true to the Order and Jedi Code to the best of her abilities, her empathic gifts, open-hearted nature and friendly personality do allow her an insight to others that allow her to be more candid and... approachable than most Jedi would seem to be. Her lightsabre and combat skills are the sign of a true protector, while her friendly, kind persona makes it seem she should have traveled along the path of a Diplomat instead.

When Leya's skills began to progress to the point where her Masters' realized her proficiency was rather impressive, they sent her to Tython to undergo the Jedi Trials...

... and the rest we all know. :D

Edited by RepublicGurl

Ack, I made myself cry earlier today when I came up with the origin story for my pureblood Trooper. I posted it on the Fan fic thread Elliot made.

I'm seriously sad, and hugged my kids extra tight before then went to bed. It has a happy ending (that has yet to be writen), but still....

Ack, I made myself cry earlier today when I came up with the origin story for my pureblood Trooper. I posted it on the Fan fic thread Elliot made.

It is an enormous relief to hear that the child survived. :o I got pretty tense reading your weekly-challenge fic...

Edited by bright_ephemera

I'm seriously sad, and hugged my kids extra tight before then went to bed. It has a happy ending (that has yet to be writen), but still....

I'm still tense after reading that. Poor girl...

Good to know she makes it though.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.