How much would you pay for a Transfer?

Photoshop

Curious as to how much you all would pay to get your 50's onto a populated server?

It is all speculation, but I would pay $30 maybe even more to transfer my 50 with grinded pvp gear.

the same amount i had to pay in wow, nothing more.

I would Pay $0

This. If they don't allow me to move to a highly populated server (not suggesting it's fatman or bust - just a server with heavy to very heavy primetime population) then I'm just going to unsub for good.

We shouldn't have to beg and plead to actually participate in an MMO.

This. If they don't allow me to move to a highly populated server (not suggesting it's fatman or bust - just a server with heavy to very heavy primetime population) then I'm just going to unsub for good.

We shouldn't have to beg and plead to actually participate in an MMO.

Well said, couldn't agree more.

To fix biowares mess? not a cent.

Later down the road i might pay something, but i think in the long run it hurts the game more than it helps, i loved rifts free tranfers, it made me play the game much longer than i would have, by letting me go to another server to join a great guild that i found in the forums.

To fix biowares mess? not a cent.

Later down the road i might pay something, but i think in the long run it hurts the game more than it helps, i loved rifts free tranfers, it made me play the game much longer than i would have, by letting me go to another server to join a great guild that i found in the forums.

We could only dream!!!!

Is your Guild masters name Dushi?

I regard Rift as arguably the best/most stable MMO I have played (its subjective so there is no point arguing against my opinion). I pay my subcription and that is it. I don't see why I should have to pay to be transfered from one server to another. If I wanted to move from a EU server to a US or Asia-Pacific server then that I could almost understand. But granting me the ability to move from one server to another helps me to contribute towards saving BioWare's game (because I will continue playing if I can move for free).

I don't see why I should be charged for this.

All that said, I think they'll allow you to move to medium populated servers for free. Charge you to move to heavily populated servers. Prevent you from moving to very heavily populated servers. I think any administered charge will act as a deterent (part of the problem at launch was that everyone chose very heavy/heavily populated servers causeing bottle necks for people trying to log-in) than a cash generation process.