First Look @ CE Vendor / VIP Lounge & Bonus Items!

Ltor

I've bought the CE myself, however I cannot access the store. I've neither received any of the items, is there something you have to do to get them or what?
Yes, you need to put in your CE product key which is in the box.

Guessing your box hasn't arrived yet?

Please god dont ask me to provide a link for it because i wouldnt have a scoobydo where to find it, but i do remember them saying they would provide regular updates to the CE Vendor. Now "regular" could mean once a year or once a month so it doesnt really provide much info.

This is correct. They did say the VIP room will be updated in the future including the CE store and it will receive regular updates.

Am I missing something?

In all of the vids i see where people are talking about items being fully modifiable, they talk about the item being comparable to level 50 items. How? On level 50 items you have stats on the gear PLUS the mod slots. Say i buy the imperial trooper chest, switch it out with mine but put the same mods in it. I still lose my 35 cunning, 48 endurance, 10 alacrity, and armor that come with the armor already with no mods.

Once again, i could just be missing something.

Am I missing something?

In all of the vids i see where people are talking about items being fully modifiable, they talk about the item being comparable to level 50 items. How? On level 50 items you have stats on the gear PLUS the mod slots. Say i buy the imperial trooper chest, switch it out with mine but put the same mods in it. I still lose my 35 cunning, 48 endurance, 10 alacrity, and armor that come with the armor already with no mods.

Once again, i could just be missing something.

I maybe wrong here, but its the mods in those slots that give the item the stats.

Remove the mods (on the modable gear) and the item's stats vanish.

Again i apologise, im in work at the moment so i cant confirm anything and i'm still fairly nooby so i may have mis-understood myself.

I maybe wrong here, but its the mods in those slots that give the item the stats.

Remove the mods (on the modable gear) and the item's stats vanish.

Again i apologise, im in work at the moment so i cant confirm anything and i'm still fairly nooby so i may have mis-understood myself.

I get that, but my chest already comes with stats with nothing in the mod slots. I think... I actually haven't looked at it without any mods in it. So i could just be pissing in the wind. Could someone please confirm or deny this for me. Thanks

I get that, but my chest already comes with stats with nothing in the mod slots. I think... I actually haven't looked at it without any mods in it. So i could just be pissing in the wind. Could someone please confirm or deny this for me. Thanks

lol im doing the same mate, but im fairly sure stripping the mods with strip the stats.

Oh okay, now it makes sense. I keep seeing a bunch of these orange items in the commendation vendors with no stats and was just like "***, these are absolutely terrible, why is it in the game!?!" lol

But everytime i get a new piece of gear, it already comes with mods in it.

Oh okay, now it makes sense. I keep seeing a bunch of these orange items in the commendation vendors with no stats and was just like "***, these are absolutely terrible, why is it in the game!?!" lol

But everytime i get a new piece of gear, it already comes with mods in it.

Yeah Orange quality stuff is totally empty and has all of its mod slots open and empty.

Certain modable items (as far as i understand it) only have some of the mod slots open.

As for the base stats im not sure, there must be some, thinking about it, as there would be no difference between light and heavy gear if you put the same mods in.........unless the mods are specific to certain levels of armor.......confused.

I'll check this when i get home and confirm.

Honestly I am not pleased nor displeased about the store as it is now.

It does certainly look unfinished, and the empire armor looks honestly like a medium armor so VERY strange for a SI to wear.

Oddly enough Security Vendor is the best store of these exclusive stores (in terms of amount of items), but cost the cheapest to actually get access to.

Makes 0 sense to me.

Hoping these "regular" updates aren't just a marketing complete lie.

So that's it huh? I really wish Bioware would've posted the CE Vendor items, cause if that's all there is I don't think I would've purchased it. Yes, I know all the physical goodies you get with it, but I really purchased it for the ingame stuff and this shadowy CE Vendor. I think the armor is cool, but it's also way expensive for level 29 armor. I mean 103,550 credits for that? And while it would look cool for a Imperial Agent or a Bounty Hunter, it doesn't really feel like something a Sith would wear.

Does Bioware have any plans to update the store at all? Otherwise I think I might just pick up the Digital Deluxe version and sell my CE.

Anyone?

Yea I did the same thing, I wish they woulda just included all things with the DDE but oh well I just had to see what that vendor had...

Please god dont ask me to provide a link for it because i wouldnt have a scoobydo where to find it, but i do remember them saying they would provide regular updates to the CE Vendor. Now "regular" could mean once a year or once a month so it doesnt really provide much info.

No worries, after you posted that I remembered reading it somewhere too. Now if only Bioware would give some details about their "update plans".

Knowing that they plan on updating it, I think I'll keep my CE. I trust Bioware, they made an excellent game in TOR. I would appreciate it though, if we got some kind of statement from Bioware telling us what the future of these CE stores are.

I don't even need details, just something saying "We're aware that this is lackluster, but wait until patch X.XX!"

No worries, after you posted that I remembered reading it somewhere too. Now if only Bioware would give some details about their "update plans".

Knowing that they plan on updating it, I think I'll keep my CE. I trust Bioware, they made an excellent game in TOR. I would appreciate it though, if we got some kind of statement from Bioware telling us what the future of these CE stores are.

I don't even need details, just something saying "We're aware that this is lackluster, but wait until patch X.XX!"

Agree 100 percent! Just throw me a bone so i don't feel too much buyers remorse.

I've bought the CE myself, however I cannot access the store. I've neither received any of the items, is there something you have to do to get them or what?

yes the code on the small piece of paper in the metal case. Enter that in on the website and it will give you the items ingame through the mail.

I believe it was said in the video or on Darthhater.com, but Bioware worked with Amazon to make sure people got their orders on time, and so amazon shipped them out and some people got their's early.

Yea gamestop sent them out early as well. Very pleased that they did that. GJ Bioware/EA

Yea gamestop sent them out early as well. Very pleased that they did that. GJ Bioware/EA

Makes me wish I had ordered online. I figured I'd get it quicker if I just picked it up from the store, and then it turns out that none of the stores around me are doing a midnight release! Ah well.