Coruscant Space Port on World Map

Almagnus

Thanks guys. This has been driving me absolutely nuts. I spent a whole night running all over the planet trying to figure this out.

This can't be working as intended. The character shouldn't need to break through the ceiling to get the map to fill in. I have /bugged it. We all should, even though we got the map.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the pointers! The funny thing is that for me, I never had any issue with revealing the full map of Coruscant, while a friend I've been playing with did have the issue. After finding this thread, I understood why - I'd randomly been up on that platform and climbed the support beams one day (before I'd even finished all of the content on Coruscant), and so the map revealed normally for me. I never even realized that what I'd done had any bearing on things!

I did confirm that the fix you found works for my friend, climbing the righthand support beam reveals the "Coruscant Spaceport" area, which is what she needed. The lefthand support beam did as was mentioned in an earlier post - revealed the taxi pad.

Thanks again for posting the fix!

Hey, so I found a way to fully explore the map! It had been bugging me too, so when I went back to assemble my matrix cube I took a look around the spaceport.

It turns out that in the docking bay there is a set of stairs off to the left (facing towards the elevators) run up the stairs to the viewing platform and looking out towards the docking bay you will notice two support beams on either side. I ran up the beam on the right into the ceiling, you will break through the ceiling and be able to see above the roof... way a bit and you will discover the entire map! (assuming this was the last bit you had)

Thanks a lot, you're THE man :) Well done !

worked fine for me... i first ran up the beam to the left, when looking outside the spaceport and figured it was the wrong one. then i ran up the beam to the right and it said "Coruscant Spaceport", waited a few seconds and it got revealed. :D

finally, thanks for the hard work figuring this out. way to go!

cheers

It turns out that in the docking bay there is a set of stairs off to the left (facing towards the elevators) run up the stairs to the viewing platform and looking out towards the docking bay you will notice two support beams on either side. I ran up the beam on the right into the ceiling, you will break through the ceiling and be able to see above the roof... way a bit and you will discover the entire map! (assuming this was the last bit you had)

Thanks for the info. I made a crappy screenshot to show you guys where it is.

http://i40.tinypic.com/adn91s.jpg

Thanks! Great screenshot! :)

I was trying the wrong beam at first which took me up to the Senate Taxi Pad.

Edited by Dafpants

Thank you so much! :), i've always wondered about that when viewing the world map at Coruscant, i will go try it out instantly. At first i thought there was like a secret place or something you needed to access, so i kept running around looking like crazy at all places near the Senate plaza lol.

Hey, so I found a way to fully explore the map! It had been bugging me too, so when I went back to assemble my matrix cube I took a look around the spaceport.

Thanks! Saved my day ;)

Just wanted to add that this has been an issue for me as well, and I have to wonder if the common thread here is all people who went straight to the Esseles and then went to Coruscant afterwards.

I am having the same issue and I DID NOT take the esseles flight I took the solo shuttle. I am now level 22 and still have yet to figure out how to get it discovered.

To clarify, I have the it discovered on the area map but it still shows as undiscovered on the World map is anyone else having this issue

Edited by mmackay

This method works but it needs to be done in the general space port hanger not your class hanger. I know this because i tried it in all 4 of my class hangers with no success but then i tried it in the general starport hanger and it worked fine.

Just to be accurate the general hanger is the hanger you arrive in when you first arrive on the planet, it doesnt matter if you take the solo shuttle or the flahpoint.

Just to emphasize for those still having difficulty, this only works if you climb up the strut shown in the screenshot a couple pages back. Climbing the other one won't do it. I tried the wrong one on a couple different characters, just to be sure. Also, you need to go all the way to the top, to where your head pokes through the ceiling. If you weren't forced to stop climbing, you didn't go far enough.

If you go up the wrong one, you will get a notice that you are at the "Senate Plaza Taxi Pad". At the top of the correct one it will say "Coruscant Space Port".