Coruscant Space Port on World Map

Almagnus

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so in order to survey the entire map of Coruscant you have to complete your class quest storyline. Basically once you finish all your story quests you get your ship, once you get your ship go into your hangar. Once inside the hangar look for a ramp that leads up. Go all the way to the top and you will see two support beams. When looking at the beams (and the direction of your ship) climb up the right beam. At the top, your head will pop out of the map. Wait about 5 seconds and you will have surveyed the entire map (granted if the Coruscant Spaceport is the last section you need). It's a bit stupid but it works.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey, so I found a way to fully explore the map! It had been bugging me too, so when I went back to assemble my matrix cube I took a look around the spaceport.

It turns out that in the docking bay there is a set of stairs off to the left (facing towards the elevators) run up the stairs to the viewing platform and looking out towards the docking bay you will notice two support beams on either side. I ran up the beam on the right into the ceiling, you will break through the ceiling and be able to see above the roof... way a bit and you will discover the entire map! (assuming this was the last bit you had)

So basically rub your stomach and pat your head, do the hokey pokey and we got it, interesting.... Bioware really messed up something there.

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.