Coruscant Space Port on World Map

Almagnus

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't seem to find the missing spot to uncover this either.

What's weird though is that I had the same problem on Ord Mantell, but then I found a spot where you could jump up in the SW corner of Fort Garnik. Low and behold I uncovered the whole map.

There could be some hidden spot somewhere even just a little corner where the map uncovers. It would be worth exploring anywhere possible to try to find it.

Still, it could just be the spaceport not showing on the world map and is a bug.

Hey, so I found a way to fully explore the map! It had been bugging me too, so when I went back to assemble my matrix cube I took a look around the spaceport.

It turns out that in the docking bay there is a set of stairs off to the left (facing towards the elevators) run up the stairs to the viewing platform and looking out towards the docking bay you will notice two support beams on either side. I ran up the beam on the right into the ceiling, you will break through the ceiling and be able to see above the roof... way a bit and you will discover the entire map! (assuming this was the last bit you had)

can someone explain this trick to me? I climbed the support beams (both of them in fact) and went through the roof as expected but did not receive any extra exploration...am I supposed to move more to the left/right? jump perhaps?

In my screen it did say in blue letters "Coruscant Spaceport" after doing the beamtrick, yet after waiting a minute it still didn't fill in the map. T^T

The weird thing is, in Beta I never had this problem (wondering what I did in there to uncover the entire map).

Edited by Y-Yorle

In my screen it did say in blue letters "Coruscant Spaceport" after doing the beamtrick, yet after waiting a minute it still didn't fill in the map. T^T

The weird thing is, in Beta I never had this problem (wondering what I did in there to uncover the entire map).

exactly the same thing happened to me! If we're going about it the wrong way, someone please let us know!

Hardatk's approach worked for me as well. One thing to note is that all docking bays are similar, but the one which worked for me on both the characters I tried was the actual Fleet Shuttle room. The nearest beam discovered the spaceport for me, while the further beam takes you up to discover the "taxi pad". If you're in a ship hanger both beams will take you up to the spaceport discovery location, although I'm unsure if those will actually work. I'd recommend taking the shuttle from the Fleet instead of heading there by ship.

edit: Just tried again on a third character to try and figure out why some people couldn't get it, but it worked for me yet again. I've gone both by shuttle and Esseles, different classes, all different levels, one having done zero quests on Coruscant (and thus no explorations) and one having done everything.

The bug itself seems to be bad linking between the outside of the spaceport and the actual spaceport. When you run outside for the first time you discover "Senate Plaza - Coruscant Spaceport", while the beam trick lets you discover the actual "Coruscant Spaceport".

Edited by Synavix

If you are on the map that shows the long walk (or run) between senate plaza and the taxi station, keep going down, there is a little door icon on the very bottom of the map, that's the door to the space port, it took me a lot of running around the first day I was looking for it to actually notice it was there on the map.

They really should label it so you know where to go.

Thank you so much for this hint. I have gone back to Coruscant probably five times and run the map to make sure I had not missed -anything-. Even though I knew I had not.

I also had it explored in beta, and not in live, this one little gap. Annoying as all...

This trick worked fine. Going left the first time of course I ended up in the plaza, going right ... spaceport :-)

Hey, so I found a way to fully explore the map! It had been bugging me too, so when I went back to assemble my matrix cube I took a look around the spaceport.

It turns out that in the docking bay there is a set of stairs off to the left (facing towards the elevators) run up the stairs to the viewing platform and looking out towards the docking bay you will notice two support beams on either side. I ran up the beam on the right into the ceiling, you will break through the ceiling and be able to see above the roof... way a bit and you will discover the entire map! (assuming this was the last bit you had)

That was a very clever way to uncover it. It worked for me. Thank you!

working for me as well.. althought i ran up the poll and had to jump about 10 times to glitch through the ceiling to get this to work.. i did discover it.. Thanks all for the help... I dunno how you discovered this work around hahaha the ingenuity of the players.. now if i could get the jundland map on alderaan to fix itself

working for me as well.. althought i ran up the poll and had to jump about 10 times to glitch through the ceiling to get this to work.. i did discover it.. Thanks all for the help... I dunno how you discovered this work around hahaha the ingenuity of the players.. now if i could get the jundland map on alderaan to fix itself