Most servers are dead - we need transfers now, not in early summer

Yeah don't worry plenty of people are aware of that and moving along.....at this rate if people keep "Heading towards the door" the game will be shut down as 100 million dollar failure.

So instead of the door we might wanna try and keep the people we do have by getting us all back together so we can have fun ;)

Some people are just not worth keeping. and I for one with my guild of over 90 people..not alts. are having a blast.:D

Edited by Taorus

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people are just not worth keeping. and I for one with my guild of over 90 people..not alts. are having a blast.:D

Good for you but promise you that the company isn't going to keep the game running for you and your 90 friends when the subscribers keep dropping like flies due to zombie servers.

So go have fun and let us try to give feedback to the developer okay?

Bye bye then.

Post screenshots, please. Screenshot should have "Last Online" shown so we can see how many people, and how active it is.

Thanks and much appreciated in advance!

Edited by Azumio

Good for you but promise you that the company isn't going to keep the game running for you and your 90 friends when the subscribers keep dropping like flies due to zombie servers.

So go have fun and let us try to give feedback to the developer okay?

Bye bye then.

SOE kept a truly bad game like SWG with less then 100k sub going for 8 years. UO is still going...EQ is still going...Warhammer Online is Still going....starting to see a pattern here? This game isn't going anywhere...for quite some time.

Post screenshots, please. Screenshot should have "Last Online" shown so we can see how many people, and how active it is.

Thanks and much appreciated in advance!

Ah my friend with the agenda.

No agenda, I'm just interested is all.

Taking screenshots isn't hard. Surely you don't have anything to hide?

Lol...I gave up having the need to prove myself to others some where around the 6th or 7th grade. But if you so desire...The server is Jedi Covernant...the guild is The Turks. Look forward to seeing you. Prob won't have much time to chat...to many things todo.

Lol...I gave up having the need to prove myself to others some where around the 6th or 7th grade. But if you so desire...The server is Jedi Covernant...the guild is The Turks. Look forward to seeing you. Prob won't have much time to chat...to many things todo.

Haha. :D.

It always works.

I didn't think you would come. But continue your agenda...still having fun. and will be for years to come.

I'm on my way silly!

Republic or Imperial?

But I can't believe you refused to show screenshots :(. I was looking forward to it..

Edited by Azumio

Proving yourself is not the same as backing up a claim. So let's see them screenshots!

That's not going to happen. These guys never back up their claims.

Aye, sad or pathetic? I'm in a 160 member guild myself (excl. alts), but the most I've seen online at the same time are 18 (on raiding nights....).

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee132/Marine_Recon83/Screenshot_2012-05-18_19_44_43_579237-1.jpg

Nice try though. maybe next time you will be less fail:D

Edited by Taorus

Server populations are dropping again. Reason? Diabolo III. The "new content" that came with 1.2 is already completed and people are bored. Since Diabolo III release the active number of players on my realm just halved. Half my guild now plays Diabolo III instead of SWTOR because there's nothing for them to do in SWTOR other than rerolling because they don't need to do the dailys, they don't need to do HMs, some don't even need to do ops, and they're bored of doing the same thing again and again.

It happens in all MMOs, it's not exclusive to SWTOR. People who rush through content will disappear as quickly as they appear, those who don't rush will eventually get there and they too will disappear until something new comes up. Until then we need a better LFG tool for the rest of us who are die-hard trying to still enjoy the game with dwindling and antisocial populations who only do class fights and pvp.

the stubbornness of the dev team is really killing this game.

Give us some info about the ranked warzone you have been doing.

Give us some idea about the process character transfer you have planned.

Devs, how do you guys feel when you see that most of the server is "Light"? if you said that you are trying very hard to keep the players happy, well obviously you are not trying hard enough.

i agree they need to speak, Game need a total remake, if no its doom, they should at least tell us if they cant do this

many like me still have hope, but we are losing it faster and faster after see how there is no communication at all

I'm not sure what I can say here that hasn't already been said. Almost every North American server is dead. Even at prime time it's nearly impossible to get a group together for anything.

The thing to remember here people is that this is a Bioware / Lucass game. The question we should be asking is "early summer what year?".

My subscription runs till the 6th of June. I don't think i'll renew if this isn't fixed by then.:mad:

Edited by ataru

I'm hoping my server will get a free transfer to a more populated server and that the combined populations will be high enough that I won't feel the need to pay to transfer to my choice of servers. Also, I'm hoping my other reroll server will receive transfers, because it was light all night today and that is not acceptable.

Unfortunately, BioWare expects us all to just sit around waiting on them to do something, and they won't give details about what they are doing. There's 123 US servers and almost 100 of them are too low on population. I have this suspicion they may only allow free transfers to the 10 worst, which is not acceptable either. There are going to be a lot of unhappy players when they find out they didn't get a free transfer.

Edited by Kourage