Oh look..It's the same group build every time!

Dajag

4 Counslers 3 Commandos 1 something else just for kicks (Normally a JK).. lol every match.. AOE hell plus endless heals, stuns, slows, pulls and pushes...

Whats the Darksides OP WZ build you face the most?

I love that the republic isn't full of a bunch of FOTM rerollers and they knew to just keep playing their ranged classes because in a group they'd destroy melee... can't stop all the ranged.

Yep, seems like half the pubs are mindless gravgravgravgrav spammers >.> Way better than an fotm reroll

4 Counslers 3 Commandos 1 something else just for kicks (Normally a JK).. lol every match.. AOE hell plus endless heals, stuns, slows, pulls and pushes...

Whats the Darksides OP WZ build you face the most?

Marauders, assassins and powertechs. It seems these vermin have multiplied since 1.2, I wonder why ?

Edited by Orangerascal

i see three people logged into the fleet, and 36 people logged on overall. I'd take the same folks in a wz if wz's would pop more than once every 3 hours...

the imp side had 7 ppl on the entire server atm

I'm loving it!

Yesterday my pugs consisted of

Scoundral(Healer))

Sage((healer/dps hybrid))

Sage((Telekinetics dps-they hit sooo hard))

Commando((assualt))

Sentinal((Watchman))x3

Guardian((defence))

And all night we faced the same imps

Marauder((Anni))x6

Juggarnaut((rage))

Sorc((madness))

We ripped them apart every warzone,triple capping civil war and novare coast back to back,6-0 huttball and doing OK in VS.I never finished my weekly on my Sage so fast :p

Edited by Aehgo

I like to take the opportunity to learn how to play better against specific classes/players/teams, when I keep playing against the same people. Once you know who the healers are you can focus them, interrupt/cc/kill. You can also see who they are focusing and lure them away from a node with that person sometimes. The key is good communication with your team. If you see you are queuing with the same people a lot, ask them if they want to group queue, this can get more people talking to each other. More likely the reason why a team seams unbeatable is not the classes that they bring, (although a group of all sorcerers can slow the hell out of you in voidstar, and a well played operative/scoundrel healer may seem to be unbeatable) but the fact they they are communicating with each other very well.

As for the people on low population servers, that's unfortunate, but if you are looking to pvp more , it may be in your best interest to just reroll, as much as that sucks. If you go this route, I know my server has some great pvp guilds on both the imp side and the republic side, The ebonhawk, rp, east coast server.

I like to take the opportunity to learn how to play better against specific classes/players/teams, when I keep playing against the same people. Once you know who the healers are you can focus them, interrupt/cc/kill. You can also see who they are focusing and lure them away from a node with that person sometimes. The key is good communication with your team. If you see you are queuing with the same people a lot, ask them if they want to group queue, this can get more people talking to each other. More likely the reason why a team seams unbeatable is not the classes that they bring, (although a group of all sorcerers can slow the hell out of you in voidstar, and a well played operative/scoundrel healer may seem to be unbeatable) but the fact they they are communicating with each other very well.

As for the people on low population servers, that's unfortunate, but if you are looking to pvp more , it may be in your best interest to just reroll, as much as that sucks. If you go this route, I know my server has some great pvp guilds on both the imp side and the republic side, The ebonhawk, rp, east coast server.

I am on Jung Ma its one of the top 3 populated servers, its not the same people its just the same group build every time, because its what works. Though Rebublic gets 8 mans a lot more frequently then Imps at the moment which can be very nice :p

Commando/Counsler teams are the answer to any Marauder problems you might be having.

Most of the evening games on our server are Republic vs Republic, but there is a brutally effective Imperial group that pops up 2-3 nights each week. It's actually 2 4-player groups from the same guild, but since we have so few Imperials PvPing on our server, they often end up on the same team. Aside from a complete lack of Operatives (which they usually replace with a Marauder and a Sorcerer), they are a well-balanced team. Can't argue with their results either. I hear rumors that we beat them once, but I've never seen it myself.

We used to see a second Imperial premade from another guild that contained 3 healers, one from each healing class. As you would expect, they were outstanding objective defenders, but not particularly good at capturing objectives themselves. Their group was like a roving stalemate that could lock up a single objective for an entire game. Occasionally they were frustrating, but they were also beatable, especially with some trickery and crowd control to keep them occupied at one objective while we took a different one. I haven't seen this group in a couple weeks, and I kind of miss them.

I always see, especially for premades, something like 3 Marauder, 2 Tanksin, 2 healers (sometimes Sorc, sometimes Operative) and then the last one varies between another healer or a random other class, which could be one of the first 2 or another class.