The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Biggest PVP WZ Crit?

Bloodsportt

Iv'e been rather on the receiving end.

Nothing really big and I have 1326 expertise but a sniper once consecutively crit me for 3 whopping 5.6, 5.4, and a 4.3 in just 3-4 secs. So that's 14k damage in a flash

Iv'e been rather on the receiving end.

Nothing really big and I have 1326 expertise but a sniper once consecutively crit me for 3 whopping 5.6, 5.4, and a 4.3 in just 3-4 secs. So that's 14k damage in a flash

I imagine assassins/shadows do more, with only 2 war hero pieces and the rest BM my new alt shadow hits for 6.2k twice at the same time plus another 3k ish if the second 50% project procs. Full War Hero ones probably do around 7k+ twice plus the 3.5k project proc for a total of 17.5k hitting at the same instant.

8k+ can do only juggs/guardians atm. No way sniper or gunslinger can do 7k+. even 6k is pretty high.

Oh? my sniper friend in full augmented war hero gear crit some guy for 7009 dmg, hes stacking power and surge.

• 4 months later...

Herein lies part of the problem with WZ matchups. Recruit Gear is supposed to level the playing field for newer players who don't have the skill yet. There is no recruit geared player who can compete with those types of hits/crits when they are sporting less then 15k hit points. My sniper in full v2 Recruit gear was 14k hp's.

When focused by anyone in BM/WH, the fight is over in less than 3 seconds if the attackers crit and I can't get my defensives popped between stuns/interupts or have to leave cover to avoid Master Strike or Force Pushed out of cover.

The only way to fix the disparity is to tier valor queues for NWZ to put people with similar skill and gear in the same WZs. The top pvprs will obviously move up faster.