[Guide-Video] Shinarika 9 and Introduction to 23/1/17 and 13/28 "Arika" Hybrid

Xinika

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You dont want to try Shin's spec's.

She is pedestrian at best, with the latest nerf.

Do yourselves a favor and role another class.

Marauder is the new FOTM/year and doesn't look to be getting nerfed anytime soon, don't bother with shadows/sins.

Edited by whattt

You dont want to try Shin's spec's.

She is pedestrian at best, with the latest nerf.

Do yourselves a favor and role another class.

Marauder is the new FOTM/year and doesn't look to be getting nerfed anytime soon, don't bother with shadows/sins.

Marauder? I have come up against very few marauders/sent/jugger/guardian who can take me down 1 v 1.

So don't talk wet

For PvP, would you want to spec 23/1/17 and run Stalker's gear?

PvP has a multitude of different specs for you to choose. If you select 23/1/17 then you need to be running in full DPS gear. (Stalker)

I'm already engaged, sorry :)! But I hope you find the information useful.

For 23/1/17, you basically want to use Force in Balance> Project> Double-Strike> Shadow Strike (On Proc)> Rinse and Repeat DS preferably to keep getting procs of Particle Acceleration. Project should be almost immediately used when it's up.

0/13/28 is FiB > Breach > Project > Double Strike > Shadow Strike (On Proc). Best part about this build is the great flexibility in it's useage and no "real" set order. So let's say you go with this order, then this is the burst order. After this order is complete, you can start using DSx2 for circling shadows w/ project to maintain stability and DPS upkeep.

What is rinse? which force power? Best PVE DPS skill three?

Edited by psikofunkster

PvP has a multitude of different specs for you to choose. If you select 23/1/17 then you need to be running in full DPS gear. (Stalker)

Question i have for you, Is the 23/1/17 build of any use in pve? I have been working like a madman gearing up for both pvp and pve and tanking in pve pretty much requires the use of slow time for threat generation. Have you ever tried tanking a hard mode as the 23/1/17 hybrid? And how well does it work?

Sorry, just dont wanna read through the rest of the pages but..

Tank off hand or focus offhand?