My last night in SW:TOR until Rated Games.

Organikal

There are currently no other scifi mmo's out there worth playing. All of these other games people keep talking about, Diablo 3, Guild Wars 2, etc... none of "those" can draw me away from the only current scifi mmo out there worth playing.

There are currently no other scifi mmo's out there worth playing. All of these other games people keep talking about, Diablo 3, Guild Wars 2, etc... none of "those" can draw me away from the only current scifi mmo out there worth playing.

I admit the Pve side of this game is pretty damn good and almost enough to keep me...Wait did I say almost... Yes I did. I love Star Wars; I am a huge fan with collectables and posters of every size filling my game room. This still doesnt stop me from having a huge distaste for the way PvP turned out.

To resolve Population issues they decided to do same faction pvp?.. This has never worked in and MMO with pvp.

Hurts me to say but this was poor thinking on BW's dev team they could have setup cross server que for pvp a long time ago. I dont like to fight my friends unless is a duel.

Im going demon hunter. Look for butterstuffs in WoW and D3 im there :)

I´d rather play a working, decent game (d3 -with a postponed pvp mode) rather than hanging out on my server with 40 people (complete level range) online and doing nothing because no pvp is going on.

Good like comparing an mmo with a hack n slay. It´s just about the worth/entertainment of the time spend. At least d3 will be working for me. On my server, nothing is working. So w t f...

I´d rather play a working, decent game (d3 -with a postponed pvp mode) rather than hanging out on my server with 40 people (complete level range) online and doing nothing because no pvp is going on.

Good like comparing an mmo with a hack n slay. It´s just about the worth/entertainment of the time spend. At least d3 will be working for me. On my server, nothing is working. So w t f...

I choosed to reroll on a populated server and now after 7 days im 50 and almost f

ll bm

I choosed to reroll on a populated server and now after 7 days im 50 and almost f

ll bm

That doesn't help 95% of us. I have 2 characters who I have put time into building. I don't want to re-roll nor should it be required to to play the game.

Edited by Organikal

That doesn't help 95% of us. I have 2 characters who I have put time into building. I don't want to re-roll nor should it be required to to play the game.

I agree server tranfers should have been here since launch but wth i love to pvp with friends so might as well reroll until tranfers is here.. My new server has 270 ppl+ in fleet prime time and u get insta wz pop 24/7

I agree server tranfers should have been here since launch but wth i love to pvp with friends so might as well reroll until tranfers is here.. My new server has 270 ppl+ in fleet prime time and u get insta wz pop 24/7

Your new server doesn't have my 3/4 geared WH Commando and my full BM operative. Saying "everyone come to Fatman" doesn't solve the problem.

If you have those classes I would just reroll at this point anyway.

Both healers, both are strong.

Also, how much would you wager that if (assuming when) server transfers come out they will not be free. After all the crap the population has been through I feel as though a server merger should happen and then a week of 1 free server transfer once the populations setting.