What's your favourite Warzone Map?

pbxsparx

Choices are :

1. Alderaan Civil War

2. The Voidstar

3. Huttball

4. Novare Coast

I'd say my favourite WZ Map right now is Novare Coast. Well maybe because we almost always finish it a little quicker than the other WZ.

1.novare coast. Its just immensely tactical with 2 strong groups and nothing is ever lost

2.huttball, game that needs skill

3.voidstar.

4.Civil war, its a game thats obviously lost at a certain point if youre in a lesser team, which sucks. I personally dont give up but when half your team does....

I like Novare Coast because you are never out of it until your bunker reaches 0%. It also seems to reward attackers better than Alderaan and Voidstar.

For my class, a DPS spec scoundrel, I feel I perform best in Voidstar both defending and attacking so that would be #2.

Huttball - would like to see another 1 or 2 variations of the playing field though

Civil War - can end up being a fight for the mid

Coast - ends up being a fight for the South

Voidstar - not a fan but perhaps I'm doing it wrong

1. Huttball (worst thing about 1.2 is I hardly ever see Huttball now :( - Need a few variants on this one)

2. Novare Coast (great new addition and I love that it's never too late to win)

3. Voidstar

4. Civil War

Edited by Kaybek

They all rock! And tight matches where both teams play objectively are really awesome, the best experience this game provides! I wish there was more warzones. Lets hope they release few when the merges/transfers come, gonna be hot summer! :)

1. Huttball

This map is the funnest because you can complete it under 5 minutes easy.

2. Novare Coast

This map is very balanced. You have to run to objectives. You can't zerg. Also, the capture mechanic is very good.

3. Civil War

Side speeders ruin the balance on this map.

4. Voidstar

You aren't rewarded enough for winning on this map and needs a different capture mechanic.

1. Coast

2. Void

3. Civil war

4. Huttball

I'm a sentinel, fights where moving around lots and many levels cause me issues, places where everyone is balled up and has to fight... Those are epic for me :D