What is the best class?

awsomej

I have enjoyed the Imperial agent, smuggler, consular, and the bounty hunter and I want to make another one on a more populated server and I want to know what would be a good PvP/PvE class?

You've already played the best class. (Agents all the way.)

I noticed that you don't seem to have tried the warrior/knight class. This would round out your legacy in the long run.

Out of the two subclasses, only sentinel/marauder has self-healing. I would have said once that it takes a lot of effort to play them, and technically, it's true. It's just that these days, they're played by FOTM players who are abusing all sorts of exploits from having a team of 8 marauders or sentinels. That doesn't stop it from being an exceptionally difficult class to solo, especially if you go for the tree with the Ataru form.

if you want to play dps then you want a marauder or sentinel hands down. They are currently the best pvp dps and the best pve dps. On top of this they also have the best defensive cooldown in the game (undying rage / guarded by the force) in addition to a ton of other defensive cooldowns. They basically have everything you want / need for pvp... hence why so many people want them nerfed.