We need a free for all...

PowerReaper

A warzone where everyone is for themselves, most kills ( maximum 60 ) and the game called " Dead Zone " is 10 minutes. Its related to Hutt Ball.

Horrible idea... The gear gap is too big as is for Warzones already! The objective factor for Warzones is what helps level it out, take away objectives and replace with a kill order, would make that warzone horrible

Edited by Foxrynn

Horrible idea... The gear gap is to big as for Warzones! The Objective factor for Warzones is what helps level it out, take away objectives and replace with a kill order would make that warzone horrible

What they said. ^.^.

It would be a kill fest where only the people with the best Internet connections & fastest computers would have any hope. I never ever want to see anything like that on this game. Yes I'm Aussie (98% of us are at a DLS of well under 8mb/s) so ofc I would say that. But no, this game is not the game for it. If you want that go to Jedi Academy or something. All that pvp mode would bring is small annoying COD children from the depths of hell it's self. :eek:

A warzone where everyone is for themselves, most kills ( maximum 60 ) and the game called " Dead Zone " is 10 minutes. Its related to Hutt Ball.

and healers ? and tanks ? you're looking for it as a DPS view I assume... though if you changed it to 4/5 4 man teams VS each other with a larger map and some objectives would be a good improvement to the game since you could work as the game is meant to be played (team) and still don't have any other pugs to screw your team's job... Change the topic and the message a little and we could get something interesting out of this :rolleyes:

oh, and btw, that has nothing to do with Huttball, Huttball's the only WZs where your DPS/heal/tanks count's for nothing if you can't play with skill, strategy and brains

Edited by wolfmith

I can see it now.

Marauder is beating on a Powertech. Just as the PT gets to 1000 life, out of stealth comes an OP or a Shadow. Stuns the Marauder, finishes the PT. Bam, stole your kill. ANd since the Marauder is down low too, let's finish him and get two.

Or sniper sits in cover, elevated and picks targets they can finish in a quick single shot.

Let's just give people MORE to complain about...

and healers ? and tanks ? you're looking for it as a DPS view I assume... though if you changed it to 4/5 4 man teams VS each other with a larger map and some objectives would be a good improvement to the game since you could work as the game is meant to be played (team) and still don't have any other pugs to screw your team's job... Change the topic and the message a little and we could get something interesting out of this :rolleyes:

oh, and btw, that has nothing to do with Huttball, Huttball's the only WZs where your DPS/heal/tanks count's for nothing if you can't play with skill, strategy and brains

objective is to kill ppl, tired of clicking on sh..

free for all i disagree with. a team deathmatch warzone i could get behind, if you could pick to not do it(so when they relase cross server Qs and pick your warzones basically). I dont like doing death matches often.